4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Muareb

Mar 2, 2021
I have a problem with disk saves. Basically every time the game is updated they are no longer recognised. If I try to load them I get the message: "Save is from the wrong game. Aborting."
I would like to point out that a) yes, the saves are from the right game b) the problem occurs on both Chrome and Edge.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Outstanding writing and love what is here so far, but do the choices matter at all?

Even if you turn down all of Jacqueline's advances and refuse all the optional sex acts, she still ends up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Armaster

Mar 30, 2020
I have a problem with disk saves. Basically every time the game is updated they are no longer recognised. If I try to load them I get the message: "Save is from the wrong game. Aborting."
I would like to point out that a) yes, the saves are from the right game b) the problem occurs on both Chrome and Edge.
same problem here.

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023
I'm not sure what the issue is. It is probably because I changed a bunch of variables for calculating military power. I am looking into how to fix the issue for future releases.

Reactions: Muareb

Sorom

Oct 2, 2022
Save files get broken almost every patch. There is such a nuisance

• Angry
Reactions: Weisskralle

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Not bad for HTML game

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023
Uploaded a hotfix to correctly open up the Hoehn Early End path if your martial score was less than 3. Should work for all the links except the gofile one.

Reactions: Budda002
Jun 9, 2017
I love this story and the game. I have tried all the current endings, hoping there will be a happy ending for Queen Marguerite as well. I feel you want the Queen to become a slave and Lady Jacqueline to become the queen instead, but I would love to see an ending where Marguerite can stay the queen and still have a happy ending with Jacqueline.

Reactions: Lanceire

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
We’ll, it’s definitely more story like than game like so far with very little impact from choices (yet). But it’s a really fucking hot story that’s very well written, so I’ll be coming back for more for sure.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
please add multiple endings to tags
so people can avoid your game
if they don't like multiple endings
that include me cos your game came
up in latest game when i had excluded multiple endings in search
No.
Rules of the tags: Tags should only include things, that are actually ingame. Development of games is fluid. You cant add tags for things that some day might or might not be ingame.
There are no multiple endings ingame, so they cant add that tag.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No.
Rules of the tags: Tags should only include things, that are actually ingame. Development of games is fluid. You cant add tags for things that some day might or might not be ingame.
There are no multiple endings ingame, so they cant add that tag.
so why does Endless_Effrontery say the endings
that i count as multible

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There are currently four endings in the game, so I will add the multiple endings tag. To be honest, I didn't even know that was a thing. What do you have against multiple endings?
that you shall play the same game
multiply times to get the achievements in the different paths
if it was an option from start to go on 1 path and finish it then
the next path and finish it
then i wouldn't mind
but often a wrong click on a path you try to go and you miss an achievements

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
that you shall play the same game