2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Locking in the heroine for an unavoidable defloration scene is one way to dismiss any need to write alternative storytelling for any future scenes where the heroine does lose her virginity.

fggrzrg

Nov 13, 2017
I bought it on steam and played through it in 4 hours to get the True Ending.
There are plenty of scenes, most are either you or your maid trading sex for favours.
It's kinda meh.

D

Deleted member 119819

You can't prevent the loss of the queen's virginity or Sigrid from prostituting herself as trying to is a bad end/game over.
I mean, its kinda expected. If you're a monarch, you gotta pop out some babies if you wanna stay one. That goes for both Kings and Queens.

D

Deleted member 119819

No idea why some have such a bad opinion of it? You have a lot of choices and a lot of bad ends. But that is the main appeal of the game. I mean its okay to have different tastes but just because it doesn't conform yours, it doesn't mean its bad.
The whole theme here is about "humiliation."
But its also mentioned in the description. So don't play it, if you don't want the queen or her maid be humiliated.
Personally, my only problem with it is that its not a real management game. You cannot really anticipate anything. Your servant just comes in an gives you a random decision and that is it. So you have to save and load a lot. But again, that humiliation part is the whole theme here so you're expected to lose a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
This game is obnoxiously hard, not the good kind of hard like idk Dark Souls(i know it's a completely different genre of game), the thresholds are unreal, most of the bad ends make no sense, the time you have to raise one of the stats fucks up all of the other stats really bad, like really bad, in order to raise my Politics rank to reach let's say 20 my popularity is gonna plummet to like 5 it's stupid you can't make real progress in the game and you have zero room for mistakes for no reason, i'm not sure what is harder to complete the game or to get the H scenes

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
No idea why some have such a bad opinion of it? You have a lot of choices and a lot of bad ends. But that is the main appeal of the game. I mean its okay to have different tastes but just because it doesn't conform yours, it doesn't mean its bad.
But its also mentioned in the description. So don't play it, if you don't want the queen or her maid be humiliated.
Personally, my only problem with it is that its not a real management game. You cannot really anticipate anything. Your servant just comes in an gives you a random decision and that is it. So you have to save and load a lot. But again, that humiliation part is the whole theme here so you're expected to lose a lot.
uh... I mean, that's the point, people are disapointed because the promise is not there. you CAN'T play "smart" or logical. there is no route for that. you only have dumb choices devoid of logic and intelligence.
Games like melty's quest and girl's life are popular because you play your character as you want. (and they can be frustrating too) this one is just a list of illusionary choice with bad looking CG.
If the author was honnest, he would have made only one path without choices to tell the story he wanted. nothing else.
(edit : for exemple, my new family is very honnest. you really only choose if you pursue relationship with characters, and nothing else. the author tell his story, and that's something I respect, unlike this game.)

Being a perv and playing these games doesn't mean we like bad writting, CG and/or gameplay.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
It is not about 'humiliation' fetish shaming (I LOVE humiliation fetish...)
It is (for me) about having no choice on protecting your purity until the end (Purity Fetish... I usually play the 'Corrupted (also my fetish) Route' after finish playing the 'Purity Route' so this is a quite a big turndown for me)

also this ain't Crusader Kings, you don't need to pop a heir here to continue your game since this is clearly One Generational Game (also at first I thought this game is about rising the Queen to become a Good Queen like Long Live The Queen but with Hentai)

D

Deleted member 119819

It is not about 'humiliation' fetish shaming (I LOVE humiliation fetish...)
It is (for me) about having no choice on protecting your purity until the end (Purity Fetish... I usually play the 'Corrupted (also my fetish) Route' after finish playing the 'Purity Route' so this is a quite a big turndown for me)

also this ain't Crusader Kings, you don't need to pop a heir here to continue your game since this is clearly One Generational Game (also at first I thought this game is about rising the Queen to become a Good Queen like Long Live The Queen but with Hentai)
The game is designed that way for you to lose and in a way that makes you as the player not care since the queen and her maid both lose their virginity very early. She's a slut from the beginning, even if she is coerced into it. It sets the tone of the game, so to speak. "Do everything, to protect your kingdom even if that means going against your own ideals."

D

Deleted member 119819

uh... I mean, that's the point, people are disapointed because the promise is not there. you CAN'T play "smart" or logical. there is no route for that. you only have dumb choices devoid of logic and intelligence.
Games like melty's quest and girl's life are popular because you play your character as you want. (and they can be frustrating too) this one is just a list of illusionary choice with bad looking CG.
If the author was honnest, he would have made only one path without choices to tell the story he wanted. nothing else.
(edit : for exemple, my new family is very honnest. you really only choose if you pursue relationship with characters, and nothing else. the author tell his story, and that's something I respect, unlike this game.)

Being a perv and playing these games doesn't mean we like bad writting, CG and/or gameplay.
If he were to do that, there was no chance of losing. Meaning the whole idea would lose its purpose. You're meant to "lose" and enjoy your "loss."

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
The game is designed that way for you to lose and in a way that makes you as the player not care since the queen and her maid both lose their virginity very early. She's a slut from the beginning, even if she is coerced into it. It sets the tone of the game, so to speak. "Do everything, to protect your kingdom even if that means going against your own ideals."
well but in my opinion retaining her virginity while building her kingdom is much more fun than letting her lose in the beginning since the difficulty will be about retaining her virginity while dealing with politics and stuffs (in my opinion game with forced moral degeneration (like this) is much more easier than choose your own way moral degeneration since you can just win your way as slut with almost no difficulty)

so in other word: this game needs purity route with retained virginity as a prize (and from what I see I am not the only one who have this kind of opinion)

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Well, that "game" suck.
When I want to see a story, I reading stories, or watching movies. I'm playing games to make choices that changes something. That game not allow anything like that, with, basically, only one straightforward route.
And while I can "play" (read as "read/watch") "games" like that for their story... There no even good enough story to make it worth the time. From the very beginning, all the characters behave completely unrealistic. I can understand it - thats a hentai game after all. But the problem is that for me this is not really a "game", as I said earlier.
So, at the end, it turned to be a low-tier hentai story, not even really interactive.

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
i actually enjoyed this game immensely. i like my heroines sleeping their way to victory, also there are multiple ends even tho the choices are at the end simple math they re still fun.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes