2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks great so far, but for fuck's sake, please stop with the 'meat stick' :ROFLMAO:

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
Can this game go to a good ending?
I don’t have enough military or economics at the end of the game.

saran

Jun 23, 2017
I wonder if there is an Android Ver. available here? i check the DLSite/main source and it has android ver. i wonder if someone posted it?

realnamesao

Oct 27, 2019
This game is obnoxiously hard, not the good kind of hard like idk Dark Souls(i know it's a completely different genre of game), the thresholds are unreal, most of the bad ends make no sense, the time you have to raise one of the stats fucks up all of the other stats really bad, like really bad, in order to raise my Politics rank to reach let's say 20 my popularity is gonna plummet to like 5 it's stupid you can't make real progress in the game and you have zero room for mistakes for no reason, i'm not sure what is harder to complete the game or to get the H scenes
it's really not hard at all. i was able to beat it with some trial and error on my second or third run, and my route was hugely unoptimized. i have found three different routes through which you can beat the game, and these routes work 100% consistently. you're just bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
it's really not hard at all. i was able to beat it with some trial and error on my second or third run, and my route was hugely unoptimized. i have found three different routes through which you can beat the game, and these routes work 100% consistently. you're just bad.
i see so you had a game over 3 times in order to find an optimized route and that means the game is good and i'm bad, perfect reasoning

realnamesao

Oct 27, 2019
i see so you had a game over 3 times in order to find an optimized route and that means the game is good and i'm bad, perfect reasoning
If you can beat the game on your first try and never lose, then the game is too easy. Losing 3 times before winning is a perfectly reasonable level of difficulty.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
If you can beat the game on your first try and never lose, then the game is too easy. Losing 3 times before winning is a perfectly reasonable level of difficulty.
except it's not, that would be reasonable if i were playing Dark Souls but that's a very niche game made for this kind of thing, a management game should be like this, a management game should be more forgiving to it's players to create a healthy learning curve, that's how difficulty in management game work, that's also why most management games also give you the option of getting loans and things like that being your current power, so that you can understand the game better without having to suffer a game over where all your progress is gone

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
I really wish there was a easier/more consistent way of knowing what thresholds you need to hit to not get a game over.

As far as I can tell, popularity can be super low and even hit negatives a few times with no apparent consequences. Same goes for politics but there's a 20 politic check around mid game and a 40 politic check around endgame. The endgame check can be bypassed with high enough military though.
Similarly, there doesn't seem to be much use for agriculture other than a 60 agriculture check at endgame.
There's also no real check for military until the very end when they want you to pass checks at around 180 and stuff amidst other checks and path choices that detract from your military.
The game does tell you you want X amount of military and agriculture by endgame, but it appears once at the very start and I didn't write it down so idk if they gave accurate values or what.
Also, there's only so much savescumming can do for getting all the resources since there are dozens of choices to raise this resource or lower that by whatever amounts, minor checks, etc etc.

Which means you probably need to restart the entire dang game if you messed up and didn't get enough resources, which is really annoying as the game has a ton of dialogue and 'choose random thing A B C that give context clues of varying clarity for what they do' events.

It also doesn't help that some choices(usually, it's the ones refusing to sex someone) lead to a instant dead end, encouraging frequent saves. What's kinda hilarious is that the third(ish) instant death choice has a little warning before it saying 'this choice may lead to instant death, pls save' like there wasn't two instant death choices before it with no warning. Later instant death choices also get no warning.

Overall, looks pretty and plays somewhat enjoyable for a bit, but quickly gets super annoying, especially if you're looking to not get a bad end.

Reactions: OwlBeer

realnamesao

Oct 27, 2019
do you really think the average dark souls run has three deaths? also, i would be more sympathetic to the "lose all your progress upon losing" complaint if it weren't for the fact that the game can be beaten in five minutes.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes