2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 21, 2019
I always prefer rape and such to be a consequence of poor choice,skill etc. The lack of agency of getting raped is the line where I start to feel shitty after mewank. It's why I don't watch hentai. That said, the art is nice.

Also, isn't this the same guy as the bankrupt model and that abused girl? It's always a blonde chick.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
I am at a loose. Tried to find the save data. Under LocalLow folder is nothing but some analytic stuff but no saves and the regedit makes no sense.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
This game is an absolute trainwreck of "the developer has ONE path and you lose if you don't do everything exactly the way they want you to". Possibly one of the most frustrating games I've ever attempted. Doesn't matter what "kingdom builder" stats you buff.. if you don't choose the correct option, you lose everything. Buff your military every chance you get.. and a rebellion will still cause you to lose instantly, without even running a military calculation. There's absolutely no point to the "rebuild your kingdom".. because you're still constantly tapdancing the "one wrong choice loses the entire game".

Reactions: OwlBeer and AlexVN
Nov 26, 2020
For anyone looking for help with the game, there is a relatively easy way to edit it. If you go to the path into the registry mentioned by darkdevil, it becomes easy to edit certain game values. This is because the meaning of the values is labeled on the side. I have no idea if this is standard for unity games, as this is my first time trying to edit one in such a manner, but it is shockingly easy. The only problem is the text is formatted in a way that makes it a bit difficult to read, but besides that its simple. Now on to the steps:

1. Open the registry and insert/navigate to the path as provided by darkdevil.

2. Find the save you want to edit. Saves are marked by sX_h followed by a bunch of random numbers. The X stands for the number of the save in game (for example, I edited s5_h which was my fifth save). Just to be clear, game saves are labeled left to right, so the 1st save of the second column of the save screen is save 5, not save 2 (like if it was read up to down).

3. Scroll and find the value you want to edit to clear the games number checks. The easiest thing to do in my opinion is to just edit military to be super high and then focus on clearing all the other checks (the game makes you aware of every value you need before a deadline besides military).
It will be labeled with the in game name of the value (i.e. military is just called military in the save). Here is an example: . As you can see, above the value is what the value represents (military) and the number should be the same as in game. In this picture, I already edited it to have a way higher value then is probably possible. To clarify, if you type in the value you want, it will edit the corresponding binary values on the side (which are also highlighted). You don't need to learn binary to edit it.

4. ???: There seems to be other values you can modify if you scroll down, but they are not as straight forward as the other values. For example, there is a section called "servant Military H" which I assume refers to one of the H scenes in the game. I doubt editing these would make them play as soon as you access your save file, but would probably just make it so the game thinks you have seen the scene. This may make it so you can completely unlock the gallery without any work, but I have no intention of testing it because I am already at the end of the game and just learned how to edit this to pass the military check. So to those that do care, good luck.

Hope that helps.

Aug 7, 2019
I really wish there was a easier/more consistent way of knowing what thresholds you need to hit to not get a game over.

As far as I can tell, popularity can be super low and even hit negatives a few times with no apparent consequences. Same goes for politics but there's a 20 politic check around mid game and a 40 politic check around endgame. The endgame check can be bypassed with high enough military though.
Similarly, there doesn't seem to be much use for agriculture other than a 60 agriculture check at endgame.
There's also no real check for military until the very end when they want you to pass checks at around 180 and stuff amidst other checks and path choices that detract from your military.
The game does tell you you want X amount of military and agriculture by endgame, but it appears once at the very start and I didn't write it down so idk if they gave accurate values or what.
Also, there's only so much savescumming can do for getting all the resources since there are dozens of choices to raise this resource or lower that by whatever amounts, minor checks, etc etc.

Which means you probably need to restart the entire dang game if you messed up and didn't get enough resources, which is really annoying as the game has a ton of dialogue and 'choose random thing A B C that give context clues of varying clarity for what they do' events.

It also doesn't help that some choices(usually, it's the ones refusing to sex someone) lead to a instant dead end, encouraging frequent saves. What's kinda hilarious is that the third(ish) instant death choice has a little warning before it saying 'this choice may lead to instant death, pls save' like there wasn't two instant death choices before it with no warning. Later instant death choices also get no warning.

Overall, looks pretty and plays somewhat enjoyable for a bit, but quickly gets super annoying, especially if you're looking to not get a bad end.
This comment pretty much can guide you through the game. I beat it first try with minimal save scumming.

Military doesn't matter until the end but you need a super high value (but you raise it periodically over time)

Popularity seems entirely worthless. I had mine drop to like -30 by the end of the game and I suffered no consequences. I think I was sitting in the negatives for basically the entire game as well. Basically any choice that sounded like it'd piss off the people I took.

Politics check of 20 at midgame is all that really matters, just need a high enough military (I think it was 130 but maybe 180) by the end of the game to avoid the 40 politics check.

Economics didn't seem super important other than needing 20 by the end of every year, until the last year when there's a point where you get a -50 and some other smaller checks as well. Basically if you build the economy up u can make purchases to boost Agriculture/Military and whatnot later. They're pretty worth it so not bad to have this high, especially since I needed 60 agriculture to win

Agriculture - as noted needed 60 by the end of the game

Reactions: 冷雾

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
is there a walkthrough?
As already mentioned, walkthrough are the posts here that talk about the in-game stats that you need.

At the end, you need a 180 military + 60 agriculture stat to beat the game. (I noticed a 40 political check. Didn't choose it even though I did have it.)

The game gives you a lot of stats at the end but a few things help a lot: have either >40 political or >30 popularity (could be >40, haven't tried). The game will convert both to economic when the checks pass and later give you opportunities to purchase either military or agriculture with eco.

I actually ended the game with 240 military.

The basic idea is to have a focus. It's probably easiest to trash either political or popularity while keeping the other high -- the thematic coherence makes it easier to keep track.

--------------------------------

Btw, it was painful to read the complaints in this thread. Not all, but many fall under two categories:
  • This game is terrible because it does not fit my mould for H-games
  • This game is linear because I got stuck and some other definitive route that the dev forces player to take is supposedly meant to the only route that works
To everyone else,

1) when you are stuck, ask for help; thinking it's the game's fault won't help your enjoyment -- and maybe that thinking is wrong in your case

2) if you are trying to gauge whether to play the game, use the Review Page. The game has its weaknesses. Those complaints are however nowhere close to getting to the point. I wrote a review for your convenience. Apparently others wrote similar points in their reviews. I found that out after posting.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHævnen and Bensi

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone knows or share the link for another PlayMeow Games title is Imprisoned Queen, my file got corrupted.

Reactions: dizkal
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes