3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
What is this cancer know as dungeon 2 and has this ever been playtested?
Dungeon 2 is an awful bitch that has been infuriating people for quite some time. The best part? It has supposedly been improved to be less of an infuriatingly unbearable mess than it used to be, and lots of people used to claim it was literally unbeatable.

That said, I HAVE actually beaten it, it just slowly made me want to die as I blew hours into trial and error.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
First dungeon didn't drop the last big key and bugged out my stamina so I was stuck in there slowly crawling around. Felt so bad I deleted the game. Is that a known issue or was I just unlucky?

Last edited:

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
First dungeon didn't drop the last big key and bugged out my stamina so I was stuck in there slowly crawling around. Felt so bad I deleted the game. Is that a known issue or was I just unlucky?
First I ever hear of a stamina bug. As for the key, that kind of thing is possible I suppose (I had an incident in dungeon 2 where a switch wouldn't flip, blocking all progress) Though it IS common for people to get stuck in the first dungeon because of the fake wall nonsense, but I have no way of knowing if you did that or not.

I think it's a bit of a shame that you deleted the game, since this sort of thing tends to get sorted out by quitting and loading a save, but there's plenty of other stuff to play.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
First I ever hear of a stamina bug. As for the key, that kind of thing is possible I suppose (I had an incident in dungeon 2 where a switch wouldn't flip, blocking all progress) Though it IS common for people to get stuck in the first dungeon because of the fake wall nonsense, but I have no way of knowing if you did that or not.

I think it's a bit of a shame that you deleted the game, since this sort of thing tends to get sorted out by quitting and loading a save, but there's plenty of other stuff to play.
I did all the wall BS but it just didn't show up, I downloaded it again to give it another shot and it worked but there are a lot of other glitches and bugs going on, sadly.

ckay1100

Dec 20, 2017
Heads up: In the Dream world at the City location, you can take a second quest from the shopkeeper after you've gotten her to 30/lewded her to beat up another person.

It's Saitama
And yes, he kills you in one punch
Good Luck

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
How do i unlock the H-scene with Camilla?
First you will talk to her and try to earn points with her. Then I'm going to ask you to do your garden (from your house on the way to the base monster girl you'll see a sign of interogation). After harvesting or having some good points (feed him, talk to him, play moles) try to sneak out at night and put red mushroom on both and wait 2 hours and watch. If I'm not wrong the next day she will claim you for having seen her and you will get h-scene.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
May I ask once again, I didn't find an answer :-/
Can someone link me or post the ChangeLog 0.8.3, I mean, If I download the last version how I'm suppose to know what's new in the game if I don't have the ChangeLog of the 0.8.3 ^.^ ?

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
May I ask once again, I didn't find an answer :-/
Can someone link me or post the ChangeLog 0.8.3, I mean, If I download the last version how I'm suppose to know what's new in the game if I don't have the ChangeLog of the 0.8.3 ^.^ ?
Maybe look for it yourself? It was on page 95. Not to be rude or anything by it's in your best interest to play the game, nor we nor the author gain anything from it so try to be more alert. Although to be fair they didn't really update the Changelog tab on the OP.
Anyways here is the changelog from the 0.8.3

• New NPC: Takao, Roxie, Akari, Reimu (Only model test).
  • New Female enemy: Meiko, Kaya.
  • New Male enemy: Triangle, Spiky.
  • New H-Scene: 2B (+1), Kawakaze(+2), Yamakaze (+1), Roxie (+1), Takao (+1) , Akari (+1) & Sexy Dance(+1) , Meiko (+2), Kaya(+1).
  • Add Yamakaze to Dreamworld. (Use the Blue Mushroom with her before going to Dreamworld)
  • Open the Dance area at the Bar.
  • New Dreamworld place: Temple, Workplace, Big City (it is only testing, It will be updated soon).
  • Add Compass.
  • Add more H-Place (You can see them on the compass. In the city you can H anywhere).
  • Add Weapon Shop. (It's in Big City)
  • Add Stealth System. (Only use with some weak enemy)
  • Add Sliding Movement (Only used for escape, not to damage now).
  • Add telephone (You can call the NPCs to come).
  • Improved weapon system.
  • Add slashing effects for weapons.
  • Girls relationship point panel (Press G).
  • New minigame: Work for money.
  • Easy to collect materials on the island.
  • Improve game performance (Increase FPS).
  • Fixed and improve some minor things in the previous build.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
btw guys, are there scenes that have free cam? it's said in the walkthrough but it's all fixed in one spot so far

Fish112

Apr 19, 2018
My question is when do the npc actually come to your house? cuz I tried to call them a few times didn't work out
Kawakaze is bussy with her study
2b is working

Reactions: tuShua

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
My question is when do the npc actually come to your house? cuz I tried to call them a few times didn't work out
Kawakaze is bussy with her study
2b is working
Kawakaze she needs you to have some candy in your inventory. 2B needs to have money, i think around 100-200 or so. Try that, it should work

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes