Apr 24, 2017
NEED SOME HELP
Nyotalia quest, her top is missing I swim 1 DAY NOW TO FIND HER TOP I NEED HELP

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
NEED SOME HELP
Nyotalia quest, her top is missing I swim 1 DAY NOW TO FIND HER TOP I NEED HELP
Don't give up, skeleton!

You can find the top right in front of your base. Place yourself at the dock construction point next to your camp and swim forward for a few meters and you should find it right away. It has a yellow glow so you can't really miss it. Swimming glasses help but not necessary.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Don't give up, skeleton!

You can find the top right in front of your base. Place yourself at the dock construction point next to your camp and swim forward for a few meters and you should find it right away. It has a yellow glow so you can't really miss it. Swimming glasses help but not necessary.
too late i delete the game now and my save file too

Sep 4, 2017
I can't start a new game. I keep geting messages like this:

"d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0033:a974c9d0.

Read from location 00000124 caused an access violation."

Or this:

"R-Life.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module R-Life.exe at 0033:24e96cd2.

Read from location 00000010 caused an access violation."

Any help?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
How do I build a house for the monster girls? I am missing a prompt
The most common issue I see when people can't build the monster girl area (unless you mean something different...) is that the game wants you to try and put them into a house you don't have first. Which is very counter-intuitive, really. Catch one, try the "Detention" option, it will tell you that you don't have any place to put them. THEN the prompt for building the camp should appear in its designated place

Yes, trying to get them when you know you have no place for them seems weird, but I guess this is how the game portrays the character coming up with the idea.

steviewonder

Jul 28, 2017
Hey I really like this but the yamakaze night scene that unlocks red mushrooms won't trigger. I have not used blue mushrooms yet and am in the house at this point. any tips?
edit: Litereally a minute after writing this the schene triggered. New problem, the f6 cheat does not work (both mushrooms) any idea whz?

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Has Nyotalia's missionary scene been implemented yet? It says locked.

On another note I used someone else's save file. In the Quests, it says 'Coming...' Is that a complete save file?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
cant find location to build kitchen. need help
Should be on the first floor of the house, in the large common area by the front door and stairs. But it won't become available to build until enough of the rest of the house is made, and I think you trigger a quest with Rem, who specifically requests it made. This was in an older build though and I don't know if it changed.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes