3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

CJZanin

May 8, 2019

Updates!? (6/May)
  • Fixed can't increase 2B and Kawakaze points.
  • Fixed Yamakaze head look at in Dreamworld.
  • Fixed Yamakaze does not appear in the morning on the island.
  • Fixed Takao H-scene.
  • Fixed Sliding movement. (Now you can freely rotate the direction)
  • Easily escape from the enemy.
  • Improve camera in Dreamworld.
Sorry, can you upload it to any other platform? google drive goes kinda buggy sometimes :(

Reactions: Zoro45

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
can someone post picture the red mushroom i can't find it
You play the game without cheats? Impossible!
Use R-CTRL + C to enable advanced cheats and just use ESC in the island to see the cheat that gives you the mushrooms, I can't remember it at the top of my head

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
can someone post picture the red mushroom i can't find it
Since everyone ELSE is just saying "cheat", the most reliable place to find red shrooms without cheating was in the waterfall/stream area just to the left of where you start, with the little stone bridge, horse, etc. If you there should be one in front of the large boulder on the right if you're going upstream, where the rabbit monster is on the other side. While facing the gap that leads toward the freshwater pond, following the wall to the right and up the hill a ways should lead to another.

I WOULD have posted images to go with this, but I haven't actually started into the latest build yet, so I don't have any to share at the moment, sorry. :(

Reactions: owonderate

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Dreamworld Map.... just cause :)

In case it's not clear how to get a view like this:
Initiate sexy time -> Middle Click and Drag for a while.
Then I let Gimp fix up the contrast, since the view gets rather foggy when going up.
Mybe someone is bored enough to mark down stuff on it, if that's even needed.

Haven't played much yet of the new stuff but I'm glad that the performance issues I had are gone now, so that makes the Dreamworld at least bearable if not rather intressting. Crazy to add such a big city :D A vehicle would be nice.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes