3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed with the updates from 0.8. I mean I want to finish the last 2 dungeons as well as the events on the island, but everything changed when the Dream Nation attacked

Reactions: Weimn

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed with the updates from 0.8. I mean I want to finish the last 2 dungeons as well as the events on the island, but everything changed when the Dream Nation attacked
By 0.9 we will be back to the island

Dejarie

Jul 17, 2017
You can get chocolate atleast I've found, by knocking out Mahos(brown haird girl) or Josukes(pompadour student)

Has anyone found out how to get Kawakaze's new scenes yet? Relationship points are at 30/60 but I can't get anything to happen, new gifts don't increase it and I can only replay the first scene

Hanor

Jun 7, 2018
Сhocolate can be knocked out from the bandits.
It falls out when you take the quest from your sister in dream wrold .

ikasumi

Jun 4, 2018
buggy...
After using sliding movement: move forward in a crouched state and can not move other movements
Takao H-Scene: not finish, freeze and can only move my viewpoint forever
Workplace: When entering the hole in the back wall of the map, Keep falling forever

Jun 13, 2018
Just as a note, you now keep items and coins if you sleep in the dreamworld. Death will revert back to the previous amounts when you last entered.

There are a few things to watch out for. As @ikasumi mentioned, when using the sliding ability it will occasionally soft lock you into a perpetual crouch walk where you cannot stop moving. The only solution is to exit the dream world by selecting your bed(unfortunately if you're in combat, the only solution is to die). Also with the sliding, there is the chance that sliding will become mono-directional. Basically, no matter how to try to slide, it will always slide back towards one specific direction.

In terms of the sex scene glitches, for Takao's scene, there is a softlock during the scene itself. When you try to come, you get stuck in a continued thrusting animation, which then stops completely with no interaction available at all. Avoid this scene unless you have exited the dream world recently. For Roxie's scene, if you skip the dialogue too fast, there is a chance for the game to lock up.

In the workplace, avoid going into the backrooms as the textures and collision are not properly mapped and your can fall through the world. Also, avoid going on the catwalk as there is some odd collision up there that can send you flying.

So far, both 2b and Kawakaze are stuck at 30/60 and cannot be increased further. No fix has been provided yet on the patreon (pretty sure he's asleep or bug fixing right now....).

In the city area, be careful on any slopes. Running down them will sometimes count as fall damage.

In terms of what's actually available with minimal crash risk:
  1. Yamakaze has a new scene in the dreamworld if you use the blue mushroom on her before entering yourself. Her scene requires you to hunt down some chocolate. After talking with her in the DW, you can find chocolate on random gang members (not sure what the spawn rates are, I managed to find chocolate on each of the common enemies). Upon giving her the chocolate, it gives you 5 relationpoints with here. Alternately, you can just spam candy and cake as gifts if you have the assets. They will give either 1 or 3 points. Once you reach 30/30, you can select the H-Request to get a new scene.
  2. Roxie (the weapon salesperson) has two quests in the city that require you to beat up several gang members. The second requires you to raise relationship to 30/30. It appears she likes cake and flowers. After completion of the second quest you get her sex scene. Just make sure you don't click through the dialogue too fast.
  3. There are two new female gang members to "defeat". Meiko the redhead has two scenes: in the first she is unconscious and you take her from behind with her face down on her knees. The second is with her awake and standing, back to you with her hands on her head. I was only able to get this scene in the "Home Street" area. The other girl, Kaya, has one scene regardless of where you defeat her. It's simply a leg-up standing scene while she's awake.
So, until most of the issues are fixed or a solution is found, that's pretty much it.

If you need to find weapons and don't have money, all three weapon types spawn on top of the station. To get up there, you simply grab a body and while holding them, try to jump on them. If you do it right you almost sort of fly upwards. Be careful as you can easily kill yourself with fall damage.

EDIT: I forgot to mention another glitch: when you come out of your place in the dream world, there's the end-wall space that's a sort of brownish city silhouette to the direct left. It should say "Under construction: press E to enter" or testing or something like that. I'd recommend not touching it as it forces the dialogue with takao as if you were entering work for the first time. After the dialogue ends, you're spawned back in the main street area with the timer for the minigame active. However, if you then head to the workplace via the board at the trainstation, no boxes will spawn there and you'll have wasted you're work opportunity.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
what I can say I love this game and what I see up to now this patch is very good with my content and a lot of fun (if you understand me xD)

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes