3.80 star(s) 23 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
Hey I really like this but the yamakaze night scene that unlocks red mushrooms won't trigger. I have not used blue mushrooms yet and am in the house at this point. any tips?
edit: Litereally a minute after writing this the schene triggered. New problem, the f6 cheat does not work (both mushrooms) any idea whz?
Make sure you have advanced cheats activated by pressing right ctrl + c. Not sure what to do beyond that if it doesn't work.

Has Nyotalia's missionary scene been implemented yet? It says locked.

On another note I used someone else's save file. In the Quests, it says 'Coming...' Is that a complete save file?
Nyotalia's missionary scene has been fully implemented. You need to complete the quest which requires you to use the red mushroom on her 10 times and when she asks if you heard anything weird at night, say "yes" which will raise her guilt. Once you reach guilt level 10, you can request the missionary.

And I've never seen the "Coming..." show up on content in-game when using an older save. Then again, the saves I have been using have been only 0.1 off from the previous version, so are most likely more compatible.

If that issue continues, it may be better to try a clean save. That may sound a bit frustrating, but that way you can ensure that everything is unlocked in sequence without any major problems. If you need additional help, @1crash007 has made a lovely cheat tool to make the game less grindy: https://f95zone.to/threads/r-life-cheatmod-v0-4d-crank088.11926/post-1906777

Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Make sure you have advanced cheats activated by pressing right ctrl + c. Not sure what to do beyond that if it doesn't work.

Nyotalia's missionary scene has been fully implemented. You need to complete the quest which requires you to use the red mushroom on her 10 times and when she asks if you heard anything weird at night, say "yes" which will raise her guilt. Once you reach guilt level 10, you can request the missionary.

And I've never seen the "Coming..." show up on content in-game when using an older save. Then again, the saves I have been using have been only 0.1 off from the previous version, so are most likely more compatible.

If that issue continues, it may be better to try a clean save. That may sound a bit frustrating, but that way you can ensure that everything is unlocked in sequence without any major problems. If you need additional help, @1crash007 has made a lovely cheat tool to make the game less grindy: https://f95zone.to/threads/r-life-cheatmod-v0-4d-crank088.11926/post-1906777
Wow thanks! That's very helpful <3

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
Should be on the first floor of the house, in the large common area by the front door and stairs. But it won't become available to build until enough of the rest of the house is made, and I think you trigger a quest with Rem, who specifically requests it made. This was in an older build though and I don't know if it changed.
i never got a quest to build a house. only got the quest to build the kitchen

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Where can I find the ChangeLog of the 0.8.3 ? I like to have them to see what's new and what I have to do when I update the game ^.^ ?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok changelog says there's a bunch of new girls and stuff to do.
I load the game and walk around... i find none of it.
i download a complete save and use the teleport cheat. Again... nothing.

Am i blind? where do i find this content? all i see so far is the family, monster girl camp, 2 tent girls, a guy and a girl near a barn, mantis girl and an elf girl. That's it.

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
ok changelog says there's a bunch of new girls and stuff to do.
I load the game and walk around... i find none of it.
i download a complete save and use the teleport cheat. Again... nothing.

Am i blind? where do i find this content? all i see so far is the family, monster girl camp, 2 tent girls, a guy and a girl near a barn, mantis girl and an elf girl. That's it.
New update brings stuff only to the dream world

jjkim

Jul 10, 2018
I cleared D2 and built a house. Blue mushrooms are collected, but red mushrooms are invisible. Yamakeze is not giving food after a new event has appeared Yamakeze did not use blue mushrooms either. plz help me

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
i never got a quest to build a house. only got the quest to build the kitchen
Like someone else pointed out (and I admit I was worried might be the case, but I didn't know you COULD get the kitchen quest without the house) you need to trigger the big storm event, which occurs when you go to sleep in your tent at a certain time of day after completing dungeon 2 (I forget when exactly. Between 12 and 15 somewhere?) It should completely level your camp and force you to start from scratch, building a bigger, stronger house that takes WAY more materials. Kitchen goes in there.

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
I can't find the relatives where are they? I have looked across the entire map
From the starting beach, face the sea and go left. Keep following the shore until you find Yamakaze next to some rocks.

Nyotalia is close to Velvet's tent. Face the little island in front of said tent, Nyotalia is on the left behind some rocks. If you don't know where the tent is, it's all the way across the wide grassy plain.

Rem is on one of the rocky cliffs above H-Goddess' statue.

Reactions: Le Thanh Xuan

Saixs

Dec 25, 2018
I played through the game but i still don'T know what the dream world is? can someone explain

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I played through the game but i still don'T know what the dream world is? can someone explain
Once you have the ability to give blue mushrooms to the family, you must give all three members the blue mushroom at night, wait an hour and go back to sleep. In the morning, hit the talk option or an automatic prompt from each member will say that they dreamt of their old house in some way shape or form. From there, your character has the bright idea to take a blue mushroom on himself at night, it will be an option when you click on the bed you have made at the house after dungeon 2. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Saixs

Saixs

Dec 25, 2018
Once you have the ability to give blue mushrooms to the family, you must give all three members the blue mushroom at night, wait an hour and go back to sleep. In the morning, hit the talk option or an automatic prompt from each member will say that they dreamt of their old house in some way shape or form. From there, your character has the bright idea to take a blue mushroom on himself at night, it will be an option when you click on the bed you have made at the house after dungeon 2. Hope this helps!
thanks but it isnt working for me. they all just say thier normal stuff in the morning

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
thanks but it isnt working for me. they all just say thier normal stuff in the morning
If you want, you can upload your save file here and ill check it out to see what the problem is. Then I will get back to you on what it is that needed to be done.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
What worked for me:
Give blue mushroom @ 0:00 > Have sex @ 1:00 > Sleep 'til 6:00 > Talk to her.
(I did it to all three the same night, but you don't have to you can do it just 1 per night.)

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
Like someone else pointed out (and I admit I was worried might be the case, but I didn't know you COULD get the kitchen quest without the house) you need to trigger the big storm event, which occurs when you go to sleep in your tent at a certain time of day after completing dungeon 2 (I forget when exactly. Between 12 and 15 somewhere?) It should completely level your camp and force you to start from scratch, building a bigger, stronger house that takes WAY more materials. Kitchen goes in there.
so i was playing and i guess my game bugged or something cuz now i dont have the quest for the kitchen anymore and i did the first dungeon and the quest was gone

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
so i was playing and i guess my game bugged or something cuz now i dont have the quest for the kitchen anymore and i did the first dungeon and the quest was gone
There have been bug issues with quest progression in the past, which is why at least one person on here recommended not trying to accomplish character quests until after the 2nd dungeon was done and the house was built. I personally have had the same quest appear and disappear several times in an older build, with what I needed to complete it sometimes not appearing, and sometimes appearing without the quest. I just hope whatever error occurred doesn't somehow lok the quest out entirely or something.

Carebear

Jul 7, 2017
From the starting beach, face the sea and go left. Keep following the shore until you find Yamakaze next to some rocks.

Nyotalia is close to Velvet's tent. Face the little island in front of said tent, Nyotalia is on the left behind some rocks. If you don't know where the tent is, it's all the way across the wide grassy plain.

Rem is on one of the rocky cliffs above H-Goddess' statue.
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes