3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
I have all 3 monster girls but still cant find android someone said same place as fox.girl ?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
I have all 3 monster girls but still cant find android someone said same place as fox.girl ?
Yeah, check around that zone. Maybe it's not important but i found her at night/late night.
Guys android girl you can find later in game you ned to do main quest and se wil be some where to Menace you ned to look a litle in that area ( You ned to fight with her and win ) :)

Reactions: Haruzame

Haruzame

Nov 5, 2017
How to unlock Yamakaza H-scene2?
...Check the walkthrough.

"Continue give her food until the message "New Yamakaze Event" appears. Stop give food for her a day, then go to sleep at late night. (New H-Scene)
New Item unlock : Red Mushroom "

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
here a full walk through for people who don't check pass post and reply the same shit.

when starting the for the game for first time, your mom is near the water fall near, you can see her from the tent that's facing the island, sis on the beach to your right from starting, your maid can see where the goddess statue. to found the goddess statue, from where you start go forward, will see a campfire and monster go left from there, you will see rocks the goddess status should be on your left, now jump on to the mountain that right behind goddess from there you should see the maid. make the monster base before going in the dungeon. step one: find a monster girl, she near a birth wood, try to catch then it will say "i need to make a place" go back to the monster campfire you will see where to build it, now you can put monster girls in there. to get the blue and red mushroom. to get the blue talk to the purple girl you save from the dungeon, it takes about 10 days i think or more to get the quest. red mushroom takes longer to get, talk to sis, this is two part, you need to the first quest you get from that is just feeding her, and do the same for the 2nd one. monsters girls. both are after the dungeon, wolf can found near the tent that's facing the island, robot girl where you found the fish girl. if you want the pic and comics to bad your doing that your self. tip monster girls like meat and your fam likes boba fish. and yes i forget the name of that fish

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
Everytime i launch the game and i click start new game, the game stops (Like it says it will) for about 5 seconds then goes to a white screen and stays there forever.. How do i fix this???

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes