3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
If you mean the useless walkthrough provided with the game, yes I have. So am I allowed to complain now? I mean "2.Find 3 members on Family." Yeah thx thats really helpful :rolleyes:Anyway, I just think the game isnt fun to play, wandering around aimlessly to try to find the girls, no map makes it even worse, and picking up rocks and branches. Thats really boring to me. Im sure there's fun parts but I havent gotten to them yet because of the grind.
The finding the family members quest can be skipped if you use the cheat in the changelog from the OP. The items can be obtained from the cheat panel. There's an option to teleport to different locations from using the cheat.

There are ways around the grind if you don't want to grind items and exp.

Reactions: madao

madao

Jun 1, 2017
The finding the family members quest can be skipped if you use the cheat in the changelog from the OP. The items can be obtained from the cheat panel. There's an option to teleport to different locations from using the cheat.

There are ways around the grind if you don't want to grind items and exp.
Oh i didnt know about F10 to teleport. This is gonna save me so much time but mainly frustration. Thank you so much, you made this game playable for me. :D

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
how do i get sneaking points?
"c" Crouch behind a single monster and attack, you should gain 1 sneak point towards a sneak stat level up. It can be very tedious to level this up. That said it is also very effective at knocking out monsters early before you have any items / weapons.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
just press F12 and you can skip some of the hard quest like finishing the 1st dungeon and finding your family

Robomundy

Jul 18, 2017
I'm also having a problem with saving. Every time I open a save in the game i'm not able to use anything. The tents are gone, i'm not able to pause the game, I can't use cheats and weapons. I even tried modifying the Save data files to no avail. Any fixes?

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Where is the double jump?
Double jump is obtained from completing Violets second quest. I do not believe the quest is 'activate-able' until either the first dungeon is either unlocked or completed (or some combination involving patchouli being released). At a minimum you need to have visited and fed her completing her first quest / relationship objective.

The quest objective, once active, is near the purple tree / menace NPC and is spawned when the quest is active. Double jump can be paired with dash, which is obtained from boosting the STR stat and fires with the right mouse button.

gtox

Apr 26, 2018
Haven't played in a while, is there any sex with the mom or sister yet except for the dream at the beginning?

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Haven't played in a while, is there any sex with the mom or sister yet except for the dream at the beginning?
mom - blue mushroom sneaky sneaky
sister - blue mushroom (can be broken, save before messing with it), and relationship 2 quest

What is the "Nature Element" we're supposed to find for the statue?
Once it's mentioned the spawns will be activated, green glow balls / sprites / wisp - like collectibles... 50ish percent spawn rate daily. Once you have completed the first relationship with the statue (hestia model), just stack them as you see them as I do not believe you can boost her affection any higher in 5.b

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.6a

What news!?
  • New Dungeon.
  • New Character: Harpy Queen, Cirno, H-Demon (Mikasa).
  • New H-Scene: Harpy Queen, Cirno, H-Goddess. (Total 8 Scene)
  • New Magic: Wind
  • New Menace Interact.
  • Improve and fixed some minor bugs.
  • A few other things...
Notice:

Cirno will not appear on the island after you help her. Let her appear on the island, you need activate the Advance Cheat (Left Ctrl + C) then press the Number 6.

Download:

@bossapplesauce

Reactions: bas, ponyguy and N7
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes