3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

fidoslol

Aug 1, 2017
Would someone be so nice and share his save file after dungeon 2 ? I and I suppose many others would be really grateful to this person :)

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Sooooo how are we supposed to train Lust? I'm not seeing a stat for it but first dungeon says I don't have enough of it to mess around with the lizard girl.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
And more annoying - I can't leave the dungeon until I mess around with her. I'm also no longer given the "skip quest" cheat option. Only thing I can do is cheat items.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Aight, so in the interest of not having to ask so many questions - does anyone have a WORKING walkthrough for any of the more recent versions? I can hear some girl still trapped in the dungeon but I can't find her and can't leave until I do. I have the pearl, I took care of the lizard girl... Is there ANOTHER hidden door besides the first two??

emptygame

Nov 16, 2017
Here is my save for 0.6a after the 2nd dungeon - Should have all the animations, however, unsure where Cirno is (I did the advance cheat from the change log). If anyone knows where she is so I know this save is actually completed, that'd be great.

Reactions: Haruzame

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
SPOILER ALERT:

Git Gud.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Dungeon 1 in front of the 2 big door but no key to be found. Just killed 2 orcs before and the sound signal (chest dropped) but i cant find the chest.

Edit: and i cant leave the dungeon i think i found a bug :(

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes