3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Nelux

May 3, 2018
If someone is still looking for Cirno, she appears at the door of the monster girls base after doing her cheat (enable the advanced cheat console with left/rigth ctrl + c and then press f1,f2, 6, etc)

Enjoy.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
I CANT FIND REM. sry for the maj but it has been 2 hours, I got a horse and a glider, founded 2 girls, but I cant find that godamn blue haired maid. help me pls

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
I CANT FIND REM. sry for the maj but it has been 2 hours, I got a horse and a glider, founded 2 girls, but I cant find that godamn blue haired maid. help me pls
did you not read my comment in page 31 where i say how to found the maid and family do you even look in pass comment to see if anyone had the same problem as you? please read pass comment got it?

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
did you not read my comment in page 31 where i say how to found the maid and family do you even look in pass comment to see if anyone had the same problem as you? please read pass comment got it?
I am unlucky, I checked the page 1 to page 23. still thanks dude for letting me know that.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
Found her thanks again dude

U

User_344024

The games is great, but I can't seem to be able to increase my sneaking, anybody can help me with this? thx

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
If anybody has a save with cirno unlocked, could you post it plz. Cant get her to show.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
holy shit how do you do the jumping puzzle? there a room i can't get. can someone help. i out the key from the other which was more timing then jumping. ill show the place because how the fuck man and this the dungeon 2 won't go away HOW.jpg

litherom

Apr 15, 2018
if you have cheats (f9) just get fabric and drop them to stack on the platform and not on the moving ones makes some of the jumps easier. @shittyguy

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
best thing u can do is get 40 or 50 str stat it will give u enought hight u can jump on things in D2.

Still this patch is kinda let down no new quests aside from clearing D2.

Haruzame

Nov 5, 2017
Here is my save for 0.6a after the 2nd dungeon - Should have all the animations, however, unsure where Cirno is (I did the advance cheat from the change log). If anyone knows where she is so I know this save is actually completed, that'd be great.
Thanks for the savedata dude, right now the D2 is buggy as hell for me :FeelsBadMan:

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
i need walkthrough guys please help me. i find my sister and thats all. can't finding other girls any video or walkthrough plz

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
If someone is still looking for Cirno, she appears at the door of the monster girls base after doing her cheat (enable the advanced cheat console with left/rigth ctrl + c and then press f1,f2, 6, etc)

Enjoy.
instructions unclear. dick stuck in fan.

seriously though, i can't activate the cheats. also can't find and references to cirno in the save files like i can for the lizard, fish, robot, etc. i'm guessing this NPC has to be summoned every time.

NVM, it worked when i jumped out of the monster girl base. hold ctrl and c and pressed 6.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes