3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Without cheats this game is unplayable. After running trough the whole island three times I found only the mother. So I skipped the quest. Resource spawn is broken, the plant that you need for strings and fabrics is the most needed and the rarest at the same time. So I just cheated.
You can easily play without cheats but it takes some unfair foreknowledge.
  • I believe that none of the girls appear until you have built your own tent and campfire.
  • The sister and maid are findable. The sister is to the right of where you initially spawned, along the beach, over the rocks, and left around the bend. You have to climb up and around the goddess statue for the maid.
  • The rarity of fibrous plants is a surprise as that should be the easiest thing to find, especially around rivers. However, all the resources respawn at 06:00 in the exact same places every day. The only exception I've found is that some coconut trees only have a chance to have coconuts to harvest. You can quickly build up a surplus of resource by noting where you find resources and visiting those spots each day.
  • Monster combat equals food, feathers, XP, levels, and stat points. Combat is easy if you face one monster ahead of any others and keep a stable rhythm of strikes going so the monster does not have time to hit you very often. Beware that spiders seem to have a better speed and the skeletons are protected by that shield so you have to target around it.
  • I find covering the areas to the left of where you spawned every day will net you a lot of resources (except for a crab, fibrous plant, and a coconut to the right). You go along the beach, all over the area before the river, monsters before the spring, the spring, and the area beyond the spring to the sea along the path. You can get three more fibrous plants if you take the rocky ledge between the cliff and the stream opposite the waterfall and skeleton around to the right at the other encampment. You can do all of this and get back before 18:00 (depending on how many fights you get in) without the horse.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does this game have inverted mouse controls?
Nope. No proper sound controls separating BG music and sound effects either either. If the sound effects are pleasantly loud enough, the BG music is blasting your ears off.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
guy i have a question??
(((my english to bad brain damage on your mind)))
(if u wanna read this u will take spoiler becareful !!!))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: You can use the SPOILER block to contain spoilers in a button.
This is an alpha release, meaning that there are only demonstrations and tests of the functions the developer intends to use in the future. There are no completed story or quest lines. You should be able to expect actual stories and completed sub-plots after this comes out of alpha.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey! Look at that. v0.6c includes a walkthrough that tells you about the main quests that exists but does not tell you just about everything you actually need to know to play the game. <heavy sigh> :pensive:

It did tell me that I have been cooking food all wrong. I thought that, while targeting the campfire, you bring up the menu, select a cookable food, and select "use", that the food was cooked and you ate it because your fullness meter does go up. Turns out that you have to drop the food on the ground, drag it over to the fire, wait until it is cooked, and then pick it up to eat it. That's about as unintuitive and overly complicated as it gets. Who in their right mind would drop food in the dirt that you are about to cook? Also, there is no fullness difference between raw and cooked. Both give you 20 points.

And... most importantly: It does not tell you how to use that thrice-accursed fishing pole!!!!!! Can anyone answer this?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Oh! My brain has been so damaged that I completely forgot to mention the first, foremost, and most important thing that must be fixed in this game to prevent said brain damage, homicidal mania, and general apocalyptic events from occurring.

!!! The dialog typing bip-bip sound MUST be eliminated !!!

And I mean now. I mean before you even finish reading this sentence now.
(Actually, the whole typing-dialog-text-out thing needs to go. It is one the oldest and most consistent complaints in dialog games there is. No one understands why developers continue to slowly type dialog out rather than just display it all at once.)

Ok <whew!> I feel better now. :closedeyesmile: Uhm... you did fix it, right?

Reactions: nocensor

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
its actually cool game that you can play has some simple combat/survival mechanic outside of H-stuff, tho i'm not fond of dance music choices...

I would really like to see more robust content added for creator that earn 1k per month extending all his work on one location that you clear once and that's it because you cannot reenter it without starting new game and him adding multiple fixes to it is a waste.

I will prolly stick with this title until i shag rem :]

GrimMeteor

Oct 28, 2017
I cannot pass Dungeon 1. A big key is missing and I can't find it anywhere so I can't progress through, and no the F9 cheats don't work for me.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I dunno but this game seems to be a mess at the moment, been reading through different posts in the forum and it says to do one thing, yet when you try to do that, it doesn't let you. There's something about a monster base, ok cool, I can catch monster girls then...? Or so I thought, finally manage to find a fish girl, and it has the option of detention, but when I go back home there is nowhere to build the damn thing so I can keep my catch. Not sure how I am supposed to catch this lizard that's apparently in dungeon one, if I can't build the detention area. -shrugs- oh well, had fun for the few minutes I did play it, maybe the dev will work it all out and this will be a fun game to play... and maybe they won't lol we shall have to wait and see.
the monster prison is not in the home base press f10 to use the teleporter and chose the last option to go to the rigth place

Reactions: Kohryu

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I hope he change the duengeon 2 it's very annoying stage, some point i edited the save game to get a better jump and a better speed.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I cannot pass Dungeon 1. A big key is missing and I can't find it anywhere so I can't progress through, and no the F9 cheats don't work for me.
the key is in a secret place in the area you find the first enemy of the dungeon in a false wall go back some post there are images of the false wall

Milf Son

Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded v0.6c at the post, I see an bug it shows when I talk to the NPC "I can't talk when riding" though I do not ride! It does not affect the game.
This version on Patreon doesn't have this bug:

Download:
Win64:
Win32:

Please update OP, author

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
It´s a bug y´re suposed to br teleported out of the dungeon them you get the pearl
Okay, I was wrong about the teleportation issue, but the fact that it's a bug continues, when I tested version 0.6a when I tried to get out of the dungeon, I also gave this message, so as I tried to investigate the dungeon better, one of the rooms was bug and I fell into limbo and had to restart the game

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
0.6c bugs:
  • When looking at characters error message displays "Unable to talk while mounted"
  • Dungeon 2 is unbeatable. Small key missing for parkour spiral after blades trap

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
Maid is on a rock near where portals to dungeon are if u just climb on that area and look around u will notice her, to find sister just walk along seashore starting from your camp, mother is where blue shroom 1 is from my previous post.

D1 have hidden doorways in walls in the the 1st room where u fight with orc like mob all those entrances have hidden stuff (be it H-pictures that rise your hornyness or missing key and some more potions) needed to complete dungeon.

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
A little warning for 0.6 after you finish the 2nd Dungeon, don't try to go back in, it can give you a blackscreen and basicly lock the game. I lost 2 hours of progress thanks to that...
̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶m̶̶i̶̶l̶̶a̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶p̶̶p̶̶e̶̶n̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶r̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶e̶̶l̶̶e̶̶p̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶o̶̶r̶̶s̶̶e̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶f̶̶f̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶e̶̶a̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶e̶̶p̶̶s̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶a̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶r̶̶a̶̶s̶̶h̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶o̶̶e̶̶s̶̶n̶'̶t̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶i̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶i̶̶c̶̶t̶̶u̶̶r̶̶e̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶p̶̶p̶̶e̶̶a̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶s̶̶p̶̶o̶̶n̶̶s̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶r̶̶o̶̶m̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶"+̶2̶̶0̶̶x̶̶p̶"̶.̶
Edit: Horse Teleport seems fixed.

Also I frequently read ppl have problems navigating the map and finding stuff. Before the latest update (so in 0.5) I used a glitch, I think of it as the 'Item Elevator' where you could stand on any object that you can grab with CTRL and just by holding CTRL and looking down on the object you would go straight up as long as you wanted, pretty usefull, just go up and use Glider to get everywhere. :D
Sadly, I guess because of 2nd dungeon, this got removed, haven't found anything similiar yet :(

Anyway, I got some pictures from way up, gonna put them in the next post, someone might be willing to put some markers on it. Or even go back to 0.5 and make your own better screenshots, I recon doing them in the afternoon/evening, you'll see on my screenshots why.

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
A few "map" screenshots, check my previous post for how I made these. I think of these more as an example for what someone with more interest could use to put some markers on and post back here so many questions about finding stuff would be easier to answer.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes