3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
The 2nd dungeon are soooo annoying, the parkour are pretty tough but then I got used to the pace and movement and became my 2nd unnecessary Nature.

But otw back after the Harpy fight I got Black Screen. :|

And there it goes 2 H-Pictures burned...

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Where did You find there another picture except the one in Cirno's cage? By the way, after I release her, is it even possible to meet her again?

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Where did You find there another picture except the one in Cirno's cage? By the way, after I release her, is it even possible to meet her again?
Remember the part where you need to turn 2 levers to open the door?
At the door area go to the left room with a Goblin(?) camping in it and you should find the H symbol.

If you don't know what area I'm talking about its the area where after you newly met the 2 archers.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I think I found out what the red mushroom is for, it does the npc assaults the player when trying to sleep, for that is only to use the mushroom in the npc, hope to have effect then to sleep, the problem is that only the Yamakaze is available, and when the scene happens the game bugs and Yamakaze stands still doing nothing

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
After finishing the 2nd dungeon, press F12, there should be an option to make Cirno appear in front of the Monster Girls Farm.

Reactions: alangood2010

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
So since the Item Elevator is no more, I played around with the other way of getting way up high and found a consistent way to trigger it, sadly this only works with water, so it's no help in the 2nd dungeon, but quite usefull for getting on the big rocks on the main map to look for pictures.

To do this: Get into any water (pound might be to shallow) Look straight up, jump/dash out of the water, activate your Glider, keep holding Jump(Space) and the Glider (G) key and keep looking up.
If done correctly you should glide into the water and the moment you hit the bottom you get catapulted way up high, from there use Glider however you like, but have materials ready to build a new one mid flight if needed. :D
Or if you don't have enough time, to negate any fall dmg, just open the menu (Tab) and wait till you're landed -> no fall dmg.

I hope dev leaves this in since it doesn't affect the 2nd Dungeon. :)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
running on win64 0.6c, kept getting stuck on the loading screen, anyone knows what's going on?
Make sure DirectX is updated, and update your graphic drivers. Choose the lowest graphics quality in the startup dialog and work up from there. This usually deals with Unity freeze-on-load problems.

hyperdoge

Sep 16, 2017
Make sure DirectX is updated, and update your graphic drivers. Choose the lowest graphics quality in the startup dialog and work up from there. This usually deals with Unity freeze-on-load problems.
thanks for the reply, and sorry I didn't describe the situation clearly, by stuck on I doesn't mean it went freeze on the loading screen, the game just won't start after the loading is complete, and the leaf falling animation keeps going on and on. I've waited like almost half an hour and still nothing happens.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thanks for the reply, and sorry I didn't describe the situation clearly, by stuck on I doesn't mean it went freeze on the loading screen, the game just won't start after the loading is complete, and the leaf falling animation keeps going on and on. I've waited like almost half an hour and still nothing happens.
Since you've never started a game before, you should be clicking "New Game" to start up. It will start the falling leaf animation and display the text "Loading" and "Please wait". There will be a very thin progress bar to the lower right that will stay at zero for most of the startup time. It should then quickly fill and the screen fade to black to start the first scene at the beach where yo slowly open your eyes.

Unity not completing a startup sequence is normally caused by insufficient versions with DirectX and/or graphic drivers, or a graphic card/chip that is simply not supported because it is too primitive, too old, or has badly written drivers. Get your drivers from the card/chip manufacturer, or nvidia if it has an nvidia chip, and not an online driver service or the computer manufacturer.

An incompatible screen resolution or graphics quality can also cause this. That's why I suggested the simplest tests of changing those to something standard; like 1,024 x 768 and Good. Try clicking the Windowed text box so that full screen mode is not used. Bring up the Task Manager and see if there is some other process eating up your cycles that might be interfering, like a rogue virus scanner or malware.

Remember, this game works fine for most people so the problem has to be with your system.

Reactions: hyperdoge

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Try putting the game in a "higher" directory or directly on your hard drive instead of a deeper file path. Sometimes a long data path can produce problems like that.

Reactions: hyperdoge

hyperdoge

Sep 16, 2017
thanks a lot for the help, I finally get the game started. It seems like my graphic card or CPU is dying somehow, I can run the game in full resolution in older version, yet this time I can only start it up at simple with 1024*768. Maybe it's time to build a new PC, sad news for my wallet lel.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thanks a lot for the help, I finally get the game started. It seems like my graphic card or CPU is dying somehow, I can run the game in full resolution in older version, yet this time I can only start it up at simple with 1024*768. Maybe it's time to build a new PC, sad news for my wallet lel.
Definitely remember to check if your DirectX and/or graphic drivers can be updated. They are usually the problem over the actual hardware. It might give your wallet some breathing room. :D

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
H scenes are bugging getting the character paralyzed
Help, please
With Unity, this is usually a graphics driver problem. Make sure they are up to date from the card/chip manufacturer (not the computer), or NVidia if an NVidia card/chip is being used. Scale back the resolution and graphic quality. Make sure the resolution is supported by your graphics and driver. Check that the file path is not too long.

Reactions: vitormoreno
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes