3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How far with this version i can do with the girls ?? can i have a sex with mom ??
Sex with the monster girls, BJ from the sister, and dancing from the maid and the sister. That's all I know of so far. No actions yet with the mother.

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
With Unity, this is usually a graphics driver problem. Make sure they are up to date from the card/chip manufacturer (not the computer), or NVidia if an NVidia card/chip is being used. Scale back the resolution and graphic quality. Make sure the resolution is supported by your graphics and driver. Check that the file path is not too long.
Where can I see? The game is running fine but when and the scenes it just paralyzes the movement but everything around moves

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
With Unity, this is usually a graphics driver problem. Make sure they are up to date from the card/chip manufacturer (not the computer), or NVidia if an NVidia card/chip is being used. Scale back the resolution and graphic quality. Make sure the resolution is supported by your graphics and driver. Check that the file path is not too long.
In version 0.3 or 0.4 I had the manual of scenes H, from 0.5 that are only automatic it just freezes

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where can I see? The game is running fine but when and the scenes it just paralyzes the movement but everything around moves
Hmmm... If anything on the screen is active or moving, then the game did not freeze. Let's make sure we're both talking the same language here.

When you start an H-Scene, you should be looking straight ahead, so you normally can't yet see the girl. There is text in the top left saying "Tab - Other Camera" and "1,2 Change View". There is an empty progress bar in the top right with a button below it labeled "Normal". You should be able to drag your left mouse button to move the POV camera. Drag down and you can see the girl. You should then be able to click the Normal button to start the action.

Reactions: vitormoreno

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thx
How many moster grils are.
I haven't done dungeon 2 yet but I've found the Fish Girl and the Lizard Girl who both stay in the detention area, and the Elf Girl who is camped outside. There is also Velvet and Patchouli, who both camp on their own, but they are human.

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
Hmmm... If anything on the screen is active or moving, then the game did not freeze. Let's make sure we're both talking the same language here.

When you start an H-Scene, you should be looking straight ahead, so you normally can't yet see the girl. There is text in the top left saying "Tab - Other Camera" and "1,2 Change View". There is an empty progress bar in the top right with a button below it labeled "Normal". You should be able to drag your left mouse button to move the POV camera. Drag down and you can see the girl. You should then be able to click the Normal button to start the action.
Yes, when I press the normal option, no movement happens

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, when I press the normal option, no movement happens
You're being very unspecific. Can you left-drag your mouse and move the camera to see the girl? Does the small alternate view pop up when you press Tab? When you press the Normal button, does it disappear and the Stop and Faster buttons appear, does the Normal button just stay there, or does anything else happen?

Reactions: vitormoreno

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where is the double jump stone?
You need to feed Velvet enough to get the quest from her. Go west before the beach and then north into the valley with Secretary Menace. Just past her is a werewolf holding the jump stone. Kill it, get the stone, and return to talk to Velvet.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I haven't done dungeon 2 yet but I've found the Fish Girl and the Lizard Girl who both stay in the detention area, and the Elf Girl who is camped outside. There is also Velvet and Patchouli, who both camp on their own, but they are human.
OoooOOOooo! :heartcoveredeyes: I just found a fox girl who can also be detained.

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
You're being very unspecific. Can you left-drag your mouse and move the camera to see the girl? Does the small alternate view pop up when you press Tab? When you press the Normal button, does it disappear and the Stop and Faster buttons appear, does the Normal button just stay there, or does anything else happen?
Yes I can move the mouse when it is inside the scene, I can even press z that it calls the horse but when I press the normal one that is to start the movement of the scene it does not move on it

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I just found, after killing the werewolf, a blue girl in black with blue inhuman eyes who runs from you like a monster girl, can not be captured with 'F', and who will then turn and fight. When you defeat her, she collapses to her hands and knees but you can't do anything with her. 'F' does nothing and there seems to be no click hot spots. Does anyone know what this girl is about?

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I just found, after killing the werewolf, a blue girl in black with blue inhuman eyes who runs from you like a monster girl, can not be captured with 'F', and who will then turn and fight. When you defeat her, she collapses to her hands and knees but you can't do anything with her. 'F' does nothing and there seems to be no click hot spots. Does anyone know what this girl is about?
she is the android girl after she is defeated you can send her to the prision for me the option apears if you crouch nar her

you forgot the lizad girl that can be found in dungeon 1 but you have to build the prision before enter

Reactions: DuDraig

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
Sex with the monster girls, BJ from the sister, and dancing from the maid and the sister. That's all I know of so far. No actions yet with the mother.
for mother with higth sneak skill or the blue mushroom you can fuck her while she´s sleeping, to do you have to wait after midnigth enter her tent and prees f and chose make love to fuck or use item to use the mushroom, if you use it you have to wait 2 hours to it takes effect

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
she is the android girl after she is defeated you can send her to the prision for me the option apears if you crouch nar her

you forgot the lizad girl that can be found in dungeon 1 but you have to build the prision before enter
Only when crouched?? That is just dumb. :pensive: Thx.
Do androids dream of electric sheep? If you shear them, will she become static clingy? :rolleyes:

I did mention the Lizard Girl with the Fish Girl.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
Only when crouched?? That is just dumb. :pensive: Thx.
Do androids dream of electric sheep? If you shear them, will she become static clingy? :rolleyes:

I did mention the Lizard Girl with the Fish Girl.
sorry my bad :oops::oops:
there is a harpy girl in dungeon 2 but I dont know much since I´m waiting to finish all the quests before enter

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i can't leave the first dungeon , someone could help me?
All you have to do is go back to the start and take the blue gate out.

If you mean you can't find the last two keys to finish the dungeon, there are two illusionary walls you have to find and move through.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes