May 12, 2017
This bug at the time of the scene h
Someone help ?
I've tried everything and it's not the pc because it's an i7
the game is fast but in the scene he does not move
Only move the camera

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where to find other family members...???
You can't find them until you've built your campfire and tent. From where you spawn on the beach with the ocean to your back, the mother is to the left, daughter to the right, and the maid straight ahead.
  • The mother is down the beach, over the river through the canyon, past the three monsters and the spring, through the tunnel, turn right at the exit over the rocks between the ocean inlet and the cliff, and she's on the beach next to the tree.
  • The daughter is down the beach, over the small hill that is across the beach, further down the beach, follow it around to the left, and she's down a bit further on your left in front of the hills.
  • The maid is straight ahead through the canyon, follow the dirt path left just before the campfire with the three monsters, and up into the foothills. There is an alcove to the left of the large black boulder that holds the Goddess statue. The maid is on a plateau above, further ahead, and to the right of the statue.

xxkiraxx

Jul 19, 2018
i cant do sex in this game...every i click on sex s goes posistion and game will stuck there no moving scenes ...!!! is there any advanced version of this game..? thanks

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I think I found out what the red mushroom is for, it does the npc assaults the player when trying to sleep, for that is only to use the mushroom in the npc, hope to have effect then to sleep, the problem is that only the Yamakaze is available, and when the scene happens the game bugs and Yamakaze stands still doing nothing
I tried again using the red mushroom and this time the scene happened without problems, using on sister she assalts you, using in mom she masturbate, rem don´t have scenes

Reactions: ABDOOL

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
I tried again using the red mushroom and this time the scene happened without problems, using on sister she assalts you, using in mom she masturbate, rem don´t have scenes
When do u exactly use it, i have red mushrooms but when i use it nothing happens, what time and does she do her scene when she is supposed to sleep or the next night or what

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
When do u exactly use it, i have red mushrooms but when i use it nothing happens, what time and does she do her scene when she is supposed to sleep or the next night or what
the best way to work is to use the mushroom at midnight and sleep immediately, preferably until 6 am, if it works out, there will be an option to look at the scene or go back to sleep that serves to ignore the scene

Rizdell

May 30, 2018
The developer said that he would release a new version in late July, or the slowest in early August. In the update: a new building, quests and H-scene... well, let's wait ...

Reactions: Brucewills

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
from patreon, posted yesterday, august 9th,

"Yes! it will coming soon, I'm trying to finish it in a few days."

so, figure around the 15th?

Reactions: Rizdell

JonDow

Jun 10, 2017
Literally the worst game I've ever played, i spent hours on dungeon 2 making me want to bash my head on a wall and on the parkour tower i basically did that climbing up and after an hour i made it only to find out i need to go somewhere ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BEGINNING to get a key i missed. nope. nope nope nope I'm not doing this anymore. Never played an h-game designed to turn hard dick to furious rage, and not the beating type of furious rage

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes