3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Is there a way to change the view when having sex? i pressed 1 , 2 on both the keyboard and numpad and neither of them work.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to change the view when having sex? i pressed 1 , 2 on both the keyboard and numpad and neither of them work.
You can rotate the POV camera in the main scene by dragging the left mouse button but you can not move it. You can bring up a PiP (Picture in Picture) frame using Tab. That is the view that changes when you use 1 or 2 (but not on all girls yet).

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
so how do you get to the 2 hidden areas in the first dungeon exactly? the creator gave us a hint "Their located within the main hall". BUT holy hell, im pulling out my hair, clicking on everything, every brick, looking through every single book, clicking on every torch, looking behind every object. CLEARLY there is some other way to unlocking them then your traditional Dungeon styled mechanics. I cant figure it out. someone help me ♥?

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Correction to my previous post. i found the hidden rooms by just running around like a crazy woman. smashing into every single wall in the main hall....lol..i feel dumb..

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Btw I saw someone commented about 'kitchen', 'house' and 'chair'.
Is he talking about the same game??

onirock

Sep 6, 2017
All you have to do is go back to the start and take the blue gate out.

If you mean you can't find the last two keys to finish the dungeon, there are two illusionary walls you have to find and move through.
I mean i found keys, i fight the lizard girl and find the pearl but when i go to the portal it tell me that i must finish the dungeon before leaving

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
I mean i found keys, i fight the lizard girl and find the pearl but when i go to the portal it tell me that i must finish the dungeon before leaving
maybe you overlooked the prison? there's a prison room with 2 girls in it.
also have you build the monster girl farm before going into the dungeon? if not you might miss out on capturing the lizard girl and mybe that prevents you from finishing the dungeon. not sure if that is still an issue though.

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
I found the comment you describe on page 2, from January this year. So I guess this is from an earlier version but afaik there's nothing of the sorts in the game atm.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I found the comment you describe on page 2, from January this year. So I guess this is from an earlier version but afaik there's nothing of the sorts in the game atm.
I believe these are bad translations, although I'm not sure if they were from the posters or from a previous version of the game.
  • Kitchen seems to be a bad translation for the furnace in the home camp.
  • Chair might be a bad translation for a bench. The only one I know of is in Velvet's camp and you can not interact with it. There might've been another you could interact with in a previous version.
  • House seems to be a bad translation for tent.

ggwp094

Jun 11, 2017
In v0.6
  • New H-Scene: Harpy Queen, Cirno, H-Goddess. (Total 8 Scene)
I met Harpy Queen 3 Scene,Cirno 3 Scene and H-Goddess 1 Scene.
So I can't find the last scene.
Where is it?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes