3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Got a new bug, loaded up a 0.6b savefile in 0.6c, added some levels through the inbuild cheats because I wanted to add to STR for the 2nd dungeon. Problem is I can only add points to Health now?!?!

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
How do you get up at the platform in Dungeon 2?
You have a Double Jump and a Dash (right mouse button). Besides that, put alot of points into STR since that stat rises the jump hight.

The whole Dungeon is really hard platforming wise. I'm not a fan of 1st person platformers or this is just badly done idk. A 3rd person option for this dungeon would be nice tbh.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
If anyone knows why the new 64bit version wont start at all for me, please do tell. I do have a 64bit OS.

edit: I had a feeling that the developer probably did some bad coding so I moved the folders out of the subfolder I created for it (as I do all games), and what do you know it is working just fine. topkeklulzors. >.>

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Played it. It's interesting because it's not like most games. However it is also boring with how infrequent the action is.
The most entertaining part was easily finding Menace and watching her 3 dances.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Started a new file on .6c I cannot enter dungeon 1. Just says I cannot do this now.

Also anytime you try to talk to the NPCs it says you cannot do this when riding and works anyways.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
so where o you find Rem (The 3rd family member). its like the first quest after setting up camp. FIND YOUR FAMILY (0/3) i found the mom and Yam. but i cant find the 3rd one. Rem i believe. Shes NOWHERE to be found in 0.6v.

Izag

Mar 2, 2018
I've got a problem with the 2nd dungeon, once i enter it and go to the questsymbol right next to the door (where you need double jump to get the first key i guess? bug1.PNG ) and see the scene i get a blackscreen and need to restart the game (i do have double jump already).

I use v0.6c 64bit no mods, if anyone could help it would be appreciated

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey! Look at that. v0.6c includes a walkthrough that tells you about the main quests that exists but does not tell you just about everything you actually need to know to play the game. <heavy sigh> :pensive:

It did tell me that I have been cooking food all wrong. I thought that, while targeting the campfire, you bring up the menu, select a cookable food, and select "use", that the food was cooked and you ate it because your fullness meter does go up. Turns out that you have to drop the food on the ground, drag it over to the fire, wait until it is cooked, and then pick it up to eat it. That's about as unintuitive and overly complicated as it gets. Who in their right mind would drop food in the dirt that you are about to cook? Also, there is no fullness difference between raw and cooked. Both give you 20 points.

And... most importantly: It does not tell you how to use that thrice-accursed fishing pole!!!!!! Can anyone answer this?
Finally!!! :biggrin: I figured out that thrice-accursed fishing pole. When held over water (you get that worm looking squiggle around the reticle), hit 'f' to cast and wait for a bite. If you get one, repeatedly left-click fast to fill the meter and reel in the fish.

I added that and a number of other controls to this . No spoilers, just the beginner's control guide that is so sorely missing from this game. This might be useful on the OP. Let me know if it needs corrections or additions.

Some arguable opinions and questions :winkytongue::
  • The left-click mashing to reel in a fish is way too fast. Only energy drink hyped teens are going to like that and I don't particularly like wearing my left mouse button out with mashing controls.
  • The drag interface is monstrously clumsy. You can not just place an object, it will only drop from a height causing it to bounce around and tumble instead of just being placed where you want. Dropping an object will also knock other objects around. It's really annoying when you're trying to place multiple objects on the campfire to cook or in the kiln to melt. It would be better and way more intuitive if you could just place the held object on a targeted item with a keystroke or right-click.
  • The bow is so clumsy it is of no practical use. 'r' to load an arrow, press right-click to draw, and left-click to fire. The arrows are also destroyed on use. It's only practical use is to fire a couple of shots while the monster is incoming, then change to the far more useful sword. It would be better if the reload function were automatic and the arrows that hit could be mostly reclaimed from the body, as that's how arrows are actually used. Throwing rocks is far more efficient and you can reclaim all the rocks.
  • I haven't seen any practical use for the spear or the iron knife over the sword. It costs a little more iron to make a sword but iron is so easy to get that you can always make another sword. Has anyone seen any specialized use for either the spear or the iron knife?
  • Why can't you make an iron pickaxe? This would seem one of the most desired tools since the stone pickaxe is destroyed so quickly.
  • Why can you not make multiple chests, and what is the purpose of having a chest with so little capacity (only 2x what you can carry)?

Milf Son

Apr 30, 2017
Got a new bug, loaded up a 0.6b savefile in 0.6c, added some levels through the inbuild cheats because I wanted to add to STR for the 2nd dungeon. Problem is I can only add points to Health now?!?!
it's not an bug, in version v0.6c, 11 points is max
using save files available in game directory will play more stable

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
worth downloading or nah?
I enjoyed it even with the jank.

That said the level up system was re-tooled this go around making my imported save a little meh (under powered), for a new game I would imagine it would be about spot on. (There is just not enough to do that would justify grinding out levels).

The second dungeon is an absolute nightmare and having to repeat one of the very challenging puzzles twice instantly reminded me of...

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
0.6c bugs:
  • When looking at characters error message displays "Unable to talk while mounted"
  • Dungeon 2 is unbeatable. Small key missing for parkour spiral after blades trap
Did you get the key from the open floor pit wall climb? You need that to pop the chest at the spiral post blade hallway... then, swap keys with the chest, head BACK down to the beginning of the dungeon for the cut scene, then BACK up the spiral post blade hallway for the Harpy fight...

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Did you get the key from the open floor pit wall climb? You need that to pop the chest at the spiral post blade hallway... then, swap keys with the chest, head BACK down to the beginning of the dungeon for the cut scene, then BACK up the spiral post blade hallway for the Harpy fight...
i looked everywhere.
Climbed the wall spiral with the moving platforms
Went back outside to the moving floor that's like a Frogger puzzle.
Went to the pit. There was nothing to climb and no cutscene. Just a bottomless pit.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes