3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Haruzame

Nov 5, 2017
Dungeon 1 in front of the 2 big door but no key to be found. Just killed 2 orcs before and the sound signal (chest dropped) but i cant find the chest.

Edit: and i cant leave the dungeon i think i found a bug :(
lmao, if you're talking about the first dungeon, you need to search for an illusory wall (actually i think there's 2 walls) anyway just check the old messages of this thread.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
lmao, if you're talking about the first dungeon, you need to search for an illusory wall (actually i think there's 2 walls) anyway just check the old messages of this thread.
Nice to laugh at ppl who are stuck when there is no walktrough but almost 40 pages of posts.
Wish this forum had a block list.

Edit: oh we have a block list. Nice. Haruzame is the first one on mine :)

Haruzame

Nov 5, 2017
Sometimes i forget how childish people can act on internet, oh well that's what you get when you try to help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: xןʞ

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Did you know there's a thread search function ? Or use the save file to skip through the grind fest.
Did you know that ppl already knowing the answer could be kind and simply tell the answer instead of laughing at someone or repeating telling me stuff that isnt working? I used the search function unless i know the exact words someone typed i cant find the solution.

And i wont search for 40 pages,.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Did you know that ppl already knowing the answer could be kind and simply tell the answer instead of laughing at someone or repeating telling me stuff that isnt working? I used the search function unless i know the exact words someone typed i cant find the solution.

And i wont search for 40 pages,.
Here's a full save for the new version (at least partially full)

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Sometimes i forget how childish people can act on internet, oh well that's what you get when you try to help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Only problem is you didnt help. You laughed at me for asking a simple question then told me the answer is in this thread.
Thats like you asking me for directions in a city and i laugh at you and say its in this city.

I wouldnt talk about childish behaviour if you act that way. Next time try to apply some logic and dont piss ppl off for no reason.,

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Do you really think that he meant it?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Do you really think that he meant it?
Unless someone adds (sarcastic or ironic) to a sentence then yes i know he meant it.

Writing is very precise and on point and doesnt include sarcastic tones unless you add them. So i highly recommend to either add that stuff or simply dont make fun of ppl.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.6b

What news!?
  • Fixed some events and quests not working after using Blue & Red Mushroom.
  • Improve some things in the new dungeon.
  • Add new H-Pictures on new dungeon. (Total 23 Picture, 19 outside the island, 2 in Dungeon 1 and 2 in Dungeon 2)
  • Fixed stuck in dungeon 1.
  • Fixed some H-Pictures that could not be displayed.
Download:

@N7

Haruzame

Nov 5, 2017
Only problem is you didnt help. You laughed at me for asking a simple question then told me the answer is in this thread.
Thats like you asking me for directions in a city and i laugh at you and say its in this city.

I wouldnt talk about childish behaviour if you act that way. Next time try to apply some logic and dont piss ppl off for no reason.,
i thought you blocked me :coldsweat:, oh well.

I wasnt laughing at YOU, i dont even understand why would you think that.
With that being said - the reason of you being pissed off it is not me and what i said, but you somehow assuming that i was laughing at you just because i wrote "lmao", but its ok, i see that you consider writing as a "very precise and on point" action so let me go straight to the point.

Stop feeling insulted when no one is insulting you, this is a forum/community about lewd videogames, not a formal meeting between businessmen or something like that, so yeah, if you're gonna behave that way then Please block me, Seriously, and also have a good day :smileskisses:

Haruzame

Nov 5, 2017
v0.6b

What news!?
  • Fixed some events and quests not working after using Blue & Red Mushroom.
  • Improve some things in the new dungeon.
  • Add new H-Pictures on new dungeon. (Total 23 Picture, 19 outside the island, 2 in Dungeon 1 and 2 in Dungeon 2)
  • Fixed stuck in dungeon 1.
  • Fixed some H-Pictures that could not be displayed.
Download:

@N7
Thanks dude, i was waiting for the last ver.

dats

Dec 29, 2017
for a reason i can't use the save file from some posts ago, i got verson 0.6a (i am copying the folder SaveData) inside the R-life_data folder but doesn't work for a reason
(nothing happens when i click the load game button )

Milf Son

Apr 30, 2017
for a reason i can't use the save file from some posts ago, i got verson 0.6a (i am copying the folder SaveData) inside the R-life_data folder but doesn't work for a reason
(nothing happens when i click the load game button )
read "How to use Save File.txt" inside game folder

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes