3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

sky11

May 29, 2018
Update !!
Thank you. I will spend the weekend well thanks to you.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Nelux

May 3, 2018
Wow, just WOW, wtf is wrong with him? This new dungeon is INSANE, like, have he even played his own dungeon with no mod tools? It´s crazy how hard it is. I gave up after 1 hour in the dungeon at the parkour zones in the (i think) last chamber before the boss. I´ll pray for a fly cheat for this area...

Cansuuur

Dec 21, 2016
I'm stuck in the first dungeon after the update, it says "complete the dungeon" but I already fought the lizard girl "jailed her" and did got the pearl. Am i missing something or did i just fuck stuff up?

Reactions: litherom

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Really baffled at how noone has posted an answer regarding the missing keys in the first dungeon.....people will subsequently post "nvm" or" dont worry found it" but dont have the common sense to post the answer....like herp fing derp.... WHERE ARE THE FINALE LARGE KEYS TO THE 1ST DUNGEON?????? DOES ANYONE HAVE THE IQ TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION?????

Reactions: Baftroid

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone got a bloody map for the island? I lost my damn horse in the sea and can't even find Rem yet...

ikswezclam

May 13, 2017
I'm stuck in the first dungeon after the update, it says "complete the dungeon" but I already fought the lizard girl "jailed her" and did got the pearl. Am i missing something or did i just fuck stuff up?
Same problem, I cant leave the dungeon

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
Sex scenes in General are frozen
I do not know how to solve it because I've tried everything. Is there any way to manually make the moves, because in a version had and did not lock as it is locking in automatic, I'm sorry English is using translator

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
I found a huge bug.
in the second dungeon.
don't go back when you got the big key on the second floating island after defeating the two birds and the archer.
I tried it, because at the beginning is a door and whenerver i try to go back, the game freeze totally and i have do close it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The second dungeon has to be the most irritating shit I have played in a long time. It makes you wonder if this Dev has EVER play tested his own game.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Am I mistaken or are none of the damn angle view keys workin during the sex scene?

I've pressed every damn 1 & 2 button on my keyboard, from Num Pad 1-2, Numkey 1-2 & F1-2 and got no view change.

What the hell

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
man what was he thinking when he made dungeon 2 .... it took me like a year to beat it -_-

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Am I mistaken or are none of the damn angle view keys workin during the sex scene?

I've pressed every damn 1 & 2 button on my keyboard, from Num Pad 1-2, Numkey 1-2 & F1-2 and got no view change.

What the hell
press tab then number 1 or 2

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Can you explain how you beat it please ?
trust me on this you cant beat it just by jumping here and there
for me i used a speed hack on the game to make it slower i used cheat engine speed hack
and you need alot of health potions
but it still gonna take a while i mean it almost took me 2 to 3 hours

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes