3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is the game autosave cuz i cant find where to save...
plus, do the leaf you collect respawn? havent been able to find enough to make the damn tent yet lol

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Dont know. Where the hell do i find Rem? Just walked the Whole island (I think) 3 Times up and down and cant find her :/

Edit: Nvm found her.

Haruzame

Nov 5, 2017
is the game autosave cuz i cant find where to save...
plus, do the leaf you collect respawn? havent been able to find enough to make the damn tent yet lol
you need to build your tent first, then you can use it as a save point

and yeah, the leaf respawns

Reactions: Gabaw

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i need a full walkthrough.
The one in the download sucks.
Im stuck inside Dungeon 1 and can't leave... need 1 Big key and 1 Master key. In the spikes room

Reactions: Ravn Vidarson

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So within fifteen seconds I was blown away at just how much BETTER this version runs. I mean y'all optimized the SHIT out of this update. Really excited to get an actual feel for how this game is supposed to run now.

Reactions: BringYourmain

madao

Jun 1, 2017
When i 1st saw this months ago, I had high expectations but decided to wait a few updates to play. Finally tried it and goddamn its awful!!!! Played for 30 mins, didnt find anyone, decided to install the mod, rode my horse into the ocean and left it there lol, finally found mom, took 10 mins to get back to camp, because there's no map, and... coming... fed her apples for days and there's nothing to do with her!?!?!!?! I mean srly wtf is wrong these game devs? Gimme something ffs.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
When i 1st saw this months ago, I had high expectations but decided to wait a few updates to play. Finally tried it and goddamn its awful!!!! Played for 30 mins, didnt find anyone, decided to install the mod, rode my horse into the ocean and left it there lol, finally found mom, took 10 mins to get back to camp, because there's no map, and... coming... fed her apples for days and there's nothing to do with her!?!?!!?! I mean srly wtf is wrong these game devs? Gimme something ffs.
Did you try looking at the controls and walkthrough for the game before complaining about it? Also, the mod wasn't updated for v0.5 and shouldn't be used with it.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I do remember seeing somewhere that this game was NOT supposed to be easy. Honestly i’m Having a decent bit of fun exploring and now that the inventory and cheat keys work the way they’re supposed to, it seems a lot more feasible as a title. But it WOULD be nice to know where the rest of the group is lol

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Thanks for this game - its nice as hard, but have not so much H-scenes. Will look at this game in future.

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
Hi there I can't seem to save my game did I miss something or how do I save? Thank you for replying in advance. :)

madao

Jun 1, 2017
Did you try looking at the controls and walkthrough for the game before complaining about it? Also, the mod wasn't updated for v0.5 and shouldn't be used with it.
If you mean the useless walkthrough provided with the game, yes I have. So am I allowed to complain now? I mean "2.Find 3 members on Family." Yeah thx thats really helpful :rolleyes:Anyway, I just think the game isnt fun to play, wandering around aimlessly to try to find the girls, no map makes it even worse, and picking up rocks and branches. Thats really boring to me. Im sure there's fun parts but I havent gotten to them yet because of the grind.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes