4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Zartog

Apr 20, 2018
Dang everybody's talking bout dungeons n skeletons. While I got killed by those damn rabbits and haven't found anybody lol
Also how come I cant drink from the stream? This game needs a damn manual.

jack04

May 27, 2017
Dang everybody's talking bout dungeons n skeletons. While I got killed by those damn rabbits and haven't found anybody lol
Also how come I cant drink from the stream? This game needs a damn manual.
press f10 for teleporting to pond, you can drink there... press f12 and skip finding girls Quest.

Reactions: Zartog

Turtleina

May 17, 2017
got the 2nd event with the sister but i cant speak to the day after? anyone got an idea of what to do?

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
enable cheatmenu:
RightControl + C

if enabled:
F1 - +20XP
F2 - sneaking skill
F3 - max mana
F4 - max hunger & thirst
Someone update the first post with these cheats, as well as the other cheats like F9, F10, etc. This will be very handy for newcomers.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Where the hell is the big key in the first dungeon? I killed everything that I can and found everything that I can find but there is no big key. Cheat engine comes in handy for this game you can scan for your health and one you find it you can lock it to prevent health lose. You can also scan for your points and then do the same thing and lock it and add to your stats though strength doesn't seem to do anything.

HardGuy321

Jun 10, 2017
Whenever I try to talk with Patchouli game bugs out, kinda
It's just her, no talking, nothing, I can't back out from that, only thing that works is to restart the game

Am I doing something wrong?
You have to save Patchouli in Dungeon 1, then you can talk to Patchouli

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Where the hell is the big key in the first dungeon? I killed everything that I can and found everything that I can find but there is no big key. Cheat engine comes in handy for this game you can scan for your health and one you find it you can lock it to prevent health lose. You can also scan for your points and then do the same thing and lock it and add to your stats though strength doesn't seem to do anything.
I had this issue too, until when I found the 2nd key you find when beating the first monster. There is a ledge where you can jump over to the pillar in the middle, to get to the other side of the ledge ( This will lead you to 2 H - Pictures. One of the right when you jump unto the ledge from the pillar, and on a picture frame when exploring further in that vicinity ). But putting that aside ( Which was the bonus ) There is apparently invisible walls in the dungeon. It's kind of hard to find, but once accessed, it's easy to get to ( There are 2 invisible walls located at the beginning of the dungeon where you fight the first monster. One would be on the right side of the dungeon, and take a right into the wall. Second would be on the left side, and take a left into the wall ) This was the only big key that I was missing, so not sure if you had this one missing as well.

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It also seems that sex doesn't work in the game either everyone just sit there and do nothing and you have to kill the game.

The to H pictures you can find a pathway up there from the first room that you enter and fight the 2 spitters and slimes.

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
That is if you can even get out of the dungeon. It also seems that sex doesn't work in the game either everyone just sit there and do nothing and you have to kill the game
It's very possible to beat the dungeon. And I'm not sure about the sex animations not working? Mine seems to run fine.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
All I can ever do is hit normal fast stop tab 1 and 2 but neither one of them do anything they just sit there with their finger in their ass till I kill the game. I can grab their boobs and stuff but that's it. I found the last key it was in the hidden spot in the first area. Thanks again for the help.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Wath is the effect for Mushrooms i dont can get it.... wath them do ??
P.S can some on do a sceneshot with all h-picture and location for 2 comics ??

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
2 h-pictures are in the first dungeon a few I found up on ledges you have to do a lot of jumping to get to them one I found on the ground somewhere.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
So can we fuck mom?
MORE rape her during night need ''ninja skill'' lv 2 10 killing monster while crouch (C) behind
sad i was hope to get caugh while playing with her >.< well waiting for next version for a real sex ''incest'' scene not just rape ... sry the (engrish)

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
Lol, now there's 0.4c and a walkthrough on patreon. I'd like to see what the changelog is for 0.4c.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes