4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

mannu2365

Apr 30, 2017
This is retarded. I assumed since the sun rises from the east, the blue mushroom should've been located at the east side of the island. Nah. It's completely opposite. It's behind the big ass purple tree and you can't even miss it.
I think it is true, there are 3 places to find it in the east and 1 in the purple tree.

sdfasdfas

Apr 24, 2018
I built everything and talked to the statue but how do I get into the dungeon? says its not the right time? also how do i have sex with the mom or other characters?

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
I built everything and talked to the statue but how do I get into the dungeon? says its not the right time? also how do i have sex with the mom or other characters?
Once you talked to the Statue, talk to Velvet. Once you're done talking to her, go to the portals, and go to Portal Dungeon 1.

Reactions: sdfasdfas

sdfasdfas

Apr 24, 2018
Once you talked to the Statue, talk to Velvet. Once you're done talking to her, go to the portals, and go to Portal Dungeon 1.
Is the only monster girl the Lizard one? Also, How do I get the sex scenes with the mom? The cheat f9 doesnt give me food or "mushrooms". I also have no quests in the quest bar telling me what to do. Is there any way to get someones save file?

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Is the only monster girl the Lizard one? Also, How do I get the sex scenes with the mom? The cheat f9 doesnt give me food or "mushrooms". I also have no quests in the quest bar telling me what to do. Is there any way to get someones save file?
Yes, the Lizard is the only one from the Dungeon. And for the mom, you need at least level 3 Sneak skill. TO level it up, kill monsters while sneaking. Raises like 1 point per kill. For the F9, it doesn't give you food nor mushrooms. To get the mushrooms, complete the Mage Girl's Event thing ( I think just talk to her ) and you should be able to unlock the Mushrooms.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys wath i ned to do with mushroom(s) i try to use when girl ar sleep i use but i dont know wath them do... some help pls... ?

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
Whenever I try to talk with Patchouli game bugs out, kinda
It's just her, no talking, nothing, I can't back out from that, only thing that works is to restart the game

Am I doing something wrong?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nope your not doing anything wrong Patchouli is buggier then a dead animal in the middle of summer.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes