4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'd have to start over anyway as I deleted everything the after the last time I played.

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
Hello guys i need you re help , i finish the dungeon ,i up my steal skill but i can't have a h scene night and i have zero heart with mom sister help me please

mannu2365

Apr 30, 2017
I found the most stable new version v0.4b (Fix), It is different from previous version 0.4b. You can cheat Mushroom with F6

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Downloaded the one from the OP ran around all over the place trying to fucking gather everything those fricken ferns are a bitch to try to find. I then see that blue fish girl so I was like cool lets go over there and have some fun so I run over and catch her and select fuck her. Then he just stand there like a fucking idiot doing nothing all you can do is click normal faster and stop and nothing more. Force killed the game and tried again and this time I stay away from her ass and was trying to find enough of these fucking ferns when I saw someone so I ran over to her I think it was pachollie or some shit like that it brings up the F button and the talk to her I hit talk and once again nothing happens again. I killed the game and dumped it into the trash and hit flush.

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
This is retarded. I assumed since the sun rises from the east, the blue mushroom should've been located at the east side of the island. Nah. It's completely opposite. It's behind the big ass purple tree and you can't even miss it.

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Where rem's location? I can't find her!
At the player's camp ( where you start off at the beach ) you head to the right side of the camp and jump over the rocks. There should only be one turn, which is the left side and just walk your way there and she should be on the left side next to the rocks. Or for an easier and less complicated way, Go in the middle of the pathway which leads to the 3 little fluffy monsters. Turn right, and take another right once you reach at the edge. She should be there on the right side instead of the left.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
hmmm... on that way I find sister, ok. thx much!

This is sister's location, not Rem (((

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
hmmm... on that way I find sister, ok. thx much!
Oh wait. Wrong person. She is on the rocks where the portals spawn. Like I said before, the three little fluufy monsters, but you turn left into the forest. She should be on one of those giant rocks. Just jump on them and she should be there.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Oh wait. Wrong person. She is on the rocks where the portals spawn. Like I said before, the three little fluufy monsters, but you turn left into the forest. She should be on one of those giant rocks. Just jump on them and she should be there.
Thx!

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
I found the most stable new version v0.4b (Fix), It is different from previous version 0.4b. You can cheat Mushroom with F6
the f6 is not giving the mushroom are you sure this is the right version?

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
I found a girl, moahou shoujo type, pressed F to interact with her and I'm stuck, she says nothing and there are no option to leave...

I guess I should start again...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I found pacholie or whatever her name is don't talk to her she does nothing I found Menace never talked to her either I found remi found just by climbing and getting up above to see everything found the mother and I found a girl statue but can't do anything with it as it keeps saying now is not the time I also found the fish girl.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Game gives no clue of how to play it... I try to make the campfire but there is one material lacking, don't know how to get it.

It has potential, but it gives no clue of how to play it in the start, I have wasted one hour already and could only see that patreon NPC dancing.

I will give a try later when there is a walkthrough, I don't like game which let us groping in the dark because there is no actual introduction.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes