4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
in small river near beach on the way to water pond/cave. (just walk in it and look for sth glimmering in water)

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
sure of you I searched I could not find anything
Okay, I already finished that quest long ago thanks to one of the post in here, now I will find that post again. Let's see how long I need to find it, counting from now.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Aaaaand.... done.
Page 30 post
With just 10 minutes of searching, but I guess it's too hard for you

Daizou1

Jun 28, 2018
could someone post a picture of where the goggles are, i searched the end of the path where the palm tree is but i still cant find them

Ariwa

Jan 17, 2018
Uhhhh, did anyone realize that Pedobear was added to this game?
He can be found behind Velvet's Tent, as in opposite of the little island and water, and just a little to the right, he lets you re-watch any h-scene that has already happened but you first need to beat him in a game of blackjack or jigsaw puzzle.

Btw, I'm at end game point I just finished all the main and side quests as well as finished building the house. I don't know if he appears earlier so feel free to test it out.

Ariwa

Jan 17, 2018
He can be found behind Velvet's Tent, as in opposite of the little island and water, and just a little to the right, he lets you re-watch any h-scene that has already happened but you first need to beat him in a game of blackjack or jigsaw puzzle.

Btw, I'm at end game point I just finished all the main and side quests as well as finished building the house. I don't know if he appears earlier so feel free to test it out.
I just checked him again and turns out he only has the jigsaw puzzles available and the reward is the completed jigsaw... Turns out I lied :/

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
I just checked him again and turns out he only has the jigsaw puzzles available and the reward is the completed jigsaw... Turns out I lied :/
Yeah, I saw him before building the house, but my 0.6 save had the 2nd dungeon beaten and a few side quests done, so not sure when he appears.

rom38

May 30, 2018

it lies where the necklace

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Please comment Patchnote as well when posting a link to the newest patch because I wanna know whats new.. :c
(yiff.party doesn't work anymore on SEGameX's Patreon.)

asdasdasd555

Aug 17, 2018
Please comment Patchnote as well when posting a link to the newest patch because I wanna know whats new.. :c
(yiff.party doesn't work anymore on SEGameX's Patreon.)
i agree. i like a checklist of the new scenes so i know i hit everything

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes