4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Gabundao

May 6, 2018
Sorry for my English.
I can not activate the h-scenes, when I press in normal or fast nothing happens, I can move the camera and I can even call the horse but the character does not move. I updated the video card and changed the resolution but did not It worked.

jack04

May 27, 2017
i think v0.7f patreon is bugged.
i triggered mom 'lost bra' side quest just after finding 3 girls n build em tents (at 3pm or so).
no swimming glass found at the said location.

Jerald B N

May 17, 2018
Gona be perfect if some one make map for quest better devs make it cuz right now its realy unfriendly game
Also i have problem on last version with Equip tools

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
Man I will wait for a cheat mod with Fly ir something similar because that 2nd Dungeon is still giving me cancer

Zimmie

Aug 21, 2017
Man I will wait for a cheat mod with Fly ir something similar because that 2nd Dungeon is still giving me cancer
It took me a while to beat that one, and I hope to never have to do it again. Lol! But, if you have cheat mode on (right ctrl-c) and hit f12, you can skip that dungeon all together.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
It took me a while to beat that one, and I hope to never have to do it again. Lol! But, if you have cheat mode on (right ctrl-c) and hit f12, you can skip that dungeon all together.
using this cheat will enable the Harpy queen and the images? If not, I'd rather wait for the mod.

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
It also happened to me. Seems to be random. The first play through was fine. I started over and the second time had the same issue. Got the quest right away, no goggles.
Yeah, goggles didn't show for me. Saved/Closed/Reloaded the game and I had to grab the quest again, this time they appeared in the normal spot.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes