4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Also have the bugged out 'swim goggles' ... There is only a singular crab at the end of that path, past the skelton and the rabbit.
swiming glass is not there
When that happened to me I saved my game, exited the program, and reloaded my save. I was able to start the quest again when mom was on the beach, after starting the quest a 2nd time the swim glasses appeared in the normal spot.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
I'm dropping this shit. Not because it's difficult, but because it's borderline impossible to find basic crafting materials such as weed. I spend 45 minutes and found only 5 which is not enough for both fireplace and the camp. Mate, you definitely need to plant more green stuff, much more of this sweet dank kush so we can roll it into something and continue with the game. Otherwise it will be unplayable. It's not about difficulty, it's about playability.

Reactions: domina1911

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
guys how do i cook things and find water i have plastic bottle but cant interact with anything any help plox?
near the waterfall you will find a pure water place and u can drink it without a bottle and full fill the bottle too and to cook things u will need a fornace

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
it says Not enough Lust to make love with the lizzard girl, what did i wrong??? ( first dungeon)
You trying to pork the lizard girl in the dungeon? Lmao, just build the monster girl area first. Then feed her until she loves ya.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
You trying to pork the lizard girl in the dungeon? Lmao, just build the monster girl area first. Then feed her until she loves ya.
Im still in the dungeon, i got the monster farm already and she sits there after defeating her abd waiting for action

Edit: ok after finding the second hidden room, i could get laid with her. Got stuck in the h scene and now i have to repeat that shit...

Daishi_mk2

Mar 12, 2018
After the construction of the house, the event with Yamakaze gives out a black screen after the "d*ck riding".
So that the red mushroom is unavailable... Bug maybe?
I load the game three times and same trouble - black screen after Yamakaze's riding

Bidulle

Nov 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "Wolgon, post: 1091583, membre: 492881"] Comment attaque-t-on? Je ne sais pas comment équiper une arme [/ QUOTE]
Verrou clavier//
keyboard lock

ItaYoro

Jul 6, 2017
is there a way to cheat in keys because i think im softlocked in the first dungeon. Literally searched every room 4 times and don't have a key to the big door to the big door just passed the flight of stairs to the 2nd floor. I already freed those people, i have no idea what im doing wrong

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes