4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i am stuck too, cant use mushrooms to anyone. there is no quest or main one. i think my save is corrupted

anyone with finish game save?

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
what kinda version is that in screenshots doesnt look same where i downloaded

-Edit#1 ||| and what to do to fix that "moms bra" quest . cant find anything in that location given

-Edit#2 "Glasses found" on the other end of the island, you have to go to the side where you take the drinking water, go through the passage in the rock past the waterfall on the left right on the road to the end (up to a small shore between two rocks) here they lie small and you will not notice them immediately. then go back to your tents and search it in the water (dont forget to equip it "glasses")

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
Oof. Now I see why people are choosing to skip the sky temple... My goodness. I ended up gliding off a ledge, the game tried to 'darken the screen' and place me back... but didn't. I just kept falling into infinity...

Feb 2, 2018
How can I trigger mom's guilty scene? I've done the red mushroom 10 times, will it let me know when it's available or is there a specific time I should be H-Requesting, please send help!

IdkBuddy

Jan 3, 2018
Played one hour aimlessly running around looking for family members, found rem, 10 minutes later I got stuck in the ground, literally and I had to exit with all my progress disappearing, nice game :D

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
NEEED more of Nyotalia contents in upcoming update!

Please gods help us.

I like this hardness and grinding in this game except the horrible sky killing facility.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How can I trigger mom's guilty scene? I've done the red mushroom 10 times, will it let me know when it's available or is there a specific time I should be H-Requesting, please send help!
After the mushroom scene you talk to her the following morning and tell her you heard noises, she gets a guilty point, took me 3 or 4 times I forget, been a while. Then you just ask her for relief and she finally relents.

kisdead

Sep 25, 2018
please show me the way come to dungeon 1 & 2 ,~ Can't you show me the wayyyy~, I don't know the way~~~
Thanks All

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
You know I came here to see if I could get any advice or help on a dungeon, to see if I was missing something or if it was a bug, but going back through most of these posts it feels like I actually have a better idea of what's going on than most. Making me consider trying my hand at my own walkthrough, with all that extra info the dev neglects to tell you. (And a great deal of passive aggressively complaining about what the dev neglects to tell you...)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes