4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
where is the maid
Describing where the maid is can be a bit tricky without images, but I'll try. She's near the top of the rock formation in between the starting beach and the spot where there's a rabbit monster trio around a fire, not far from the H-Goddess statue. If you reach the top of the winding path up the hill, turn around and start hopping up the bits of rock ledge like they're stairs. She should be around the corner on the left.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Do I have to try and keep it there until the time runs out, or hit some kind of confirm, or what? Because I've tried staying in the highlighted area before, but was still told I failed and needed to try again. I wouldn't put it past the game for this to be some kind of bug or glitch as well, but I guess that's why I'm trying to get as much info as I can.

Edit: Ah, made it work this time. Think it was just being finicky or laggy about where it registered the bar as. Though, once activated, I now haven't been able to actually do anything with it.
If you're talking about how to use it, then click the mouse wheel to shoot spell. If you're talking about the practical use, then yeah, it's pretty meh compare to the normal attacks

Reactions: Gagoushou

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
i think theres something wrong i for the dungeon place theres not enough keys or i just opened the wrong rooms

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
i think theres something wrong i for the dungeon place theres not enough keys or i just opened the wrong rooms
The first dungeon is infamous at this point for hiding a key in an area hidden behind a fake wall. There are two areas where a normal looking wall can be just walked right through like it's not there, hiding pictures and a key. But the game does NOTHING to tell you or even hint that kind of thing is in the game at all, never mind that particular dungeon. I can't remember off the top of my head which walls they are, but I'm pretty sure they're on opposite sides of one of the long, main halls.

and is a walkthrough
The only walkthrough I know of was included in the game files, and honestly it doesn't help much. It did tell me about 2 events I might never have found on my own since they involve doing certain things at certain times of day, but most of it is just repeating in game objectives. It literally says "build a tent/find your family" without telling you how. It's why I'v been thinking of making one myself- there just isn't anything explaining how the game works. Most of what I know I learned from a LOT of trial and error.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
The first dungeon is infamous at this point for hiding a key in an area hidden behind a fake wall. There are two areas where a normal looking wall can be just walked right through like it's not there, hiding pictures and a key. But the game does NOTHING to tell you or even hint that kind of thing is in the game at all, never mind that particular dungeon. I can't remember off the top of my head which walls they are, but I'm pretty sure they're on opposite sides of one of the long, main halls.
Both dungeons are tricky. First dungone with 2 illusion walls. Second dungeon is also lack of 1 key, so you have to jump over the first door instead of open it like 99% of whoever play this game.

GraphicalAdri

Mar 9, 2018
Both dungeons are tricky. First dungone with 2 illusion walls. Second dungeon is also lack of 1 key, so you have to jump over the first door instead of open it like 99% of whoever play this game.
Wait what?! I completed the second dungeon opening all doors(i think) and i didn't need more keys. did i miss something?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
While the second dungeon is a pain for demanding precision 3D first person timed platforming, and on my first attempt a switch glitched out and wouldn't flip so I had to load and start again, I can say with certainty that the second time I was able to find enough keys for everything. I won't say without problems, because I was a key short like twice and had to backtrack to other areas and find things I missed, but at no point did I ever pass a door by jumping over it.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Wait what?! I completed the second dungeon opening all doors(i think) and i didn't need more keys. did i miss something?
While the second dungeon is a pain for demanding precision 3D first person timed platforming, and on my first attempt a switch glitched out and wouldn't flip so I had to load and start again, I can say with certainty that the second time I was able to find enough keys for everything. I won't say without problems, because I was a key short like twice and had to backtrack to other areas and find things I missed, but at no point did I ever pass a door by jumping over it.
Weird, I always missing 1 key when I jump on top of the platform room and have to quit there. Then look at a walkthrough and saw him jump through the first door near the dungeon entrance and save that key for the room I mentioned above

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes