4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

slench

Dec 3, 2017
I can't get the H-scenes or the girls to move, trapping me into broken scenes I have to force quit from.

I'm using v.0.7f, on windows 7.

The walkthrough.txt says "If the H-scenes are not working try to install: DirectX End-User Runtime and Update graphics driver!"
I tried updating DirectX, it says I'm already using the latest version.
Graphics driver is Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, tried updating but apparently this is the latest.

Please for the love of god tell me there is a fix for this! I've sunk hours into this!

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
how do u build
If you're asking about structures, there should be icons visible in the world that you can interact with. This means there are only certain places where building is even possible, and they have quest requirements that need to be met first. And you need all the materials, clearly.

Crafting tools and items, on the other hand, is done from the Tab menu, on the right hand side.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
If you're asking about structures, there should be icons visible in the world that you can interact with. This means there are only certain places where building is even possible, and they have quest requirements that need to be met first. And you need all the materials, clearly.

Crafting tools and items, on the other hand, is done from the Tab menu, on the right hand side.
where do u go to build the tent i found one in some place but cant do anything with it

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
where do u go to build the tent i found one in some place but cant do anything with it
The tent you found is probably Velvet's, a character you can't meet or interact with until you finish more of the main quest.

But to answer the first thing, as soon as the game begins there should be a yellow question mark visible to your right along the starting shoreline, near a tree and in front of the mountain/rock formation. Get close enough and center it and it should prompt you to press F to build a campfire, and what materials you need. Only AFTER the campfire is built will a second question mark appear nearby, telling you what you need to build your tent and allowing you to make it if you have what you need.

Reactions: SatanSama666

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Hi)
Where mom's bra??
Mom's bra can be found clinging to one of the wooden posts on the underside of the fishing dock, but requires the "water glasses" to make it appear. To be honest, though, I've experienced a fair share of bugs with this, as sometimes the glasses don't appear, sometimes the bra doesn't, and once I was given this quest before the pier was even built, which I think makes getting it impossible until you do. Thankfully, quitting the game and loading your save, even if you saved after it didn't appear, seems to sort this problem out, like the game is actively trying to drop items in every time it loads up. Seriously, save often.

If anyone can answer MY question, though: how do the magic orbs from the dungeons actually work? The game prompts me to do... something, some kind of minigame involving a timed circle, but it won't explain what it wants and I fail no matter what I try.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys What i ned to do whit Velvet is dont work red mushroom i try but is dont work i give her when she sleep and i wait 3 hr or 2 hr or a lot..... and dont work i go in home and sleep and nothing hapen what i ned to do ???

Raziel1990

Jul 24, 2018
Mom's bra can be found clinging to one of the wooden posts on the underside of the fishing dock, but requires the "water glasses" to make it appear. To be honest, though, I've experienced a fair share of bugs with this, as sometimes the glasses don't appear, sometimes the bra doesn't, and once I was given this quest before the pier was even built, which I think makes getting it impossible until you do. Thankfully, quitting the game and loading your save, even if you saved after it didn't appear, seems to sort this problem out, like the game is actively trying to drop items in every time it loads up. Seriously, save often.

If anyone can answer MY question, though: how do the magic orbs from the dungeons actually work? The game prompts me to do... something, some kind of minigame involving a timed circle, but it won't explain what it wants and I fail no matter what I try.

Thanks for the advice I will try.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017

You keep clicking and make it stay at the "part" in the circle

Reactions: Gagoushou

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Guys What i ned to do whit Velvet is dont work red mushroom i try but is dont work i give her when she sleep and i wait 3 hr or 2 hr or a lot..... and dont work i go in home and sleep and nothing hapen what i ned to do ???
At moment isn't possible for velvet.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
You keep clicking and make it stay at the "part" in the circle
Do I have to try and keep it there until the time runs out, or hit some kind of confirm, or what? Because I've tried staying in the highlighted area before, but was still told I failed and needed to try again. I wouldn't put it past the game for this to be some kind of bug or glitch as well, but I guess that's why I'm trying to get as much info as I can.

Edit: Ah, made it work this time. Think it was just being finicky or laggy about where it registered the bar as. Though, once activated, I now haven't been able to actually do anything with it.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes