4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
is there a way to cheat in keys because i think im softlocked in the first dungeon. Literally searched every room 4 times and don't have a key to the big door to the big door just passed the flight of stairs to the 2nd floor. I already freed those people, i have no idea what im doing wrong
Way back in the thread are instructions and pictures for Dungeon 1. Use the search function. There's 2 bullshit hidden walls you have to find. Like much of this game there's no hint or indication that they exist.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
That Demon Dance HOLY HELL THAT WAS AWESOME.
Beste scene ever hahaha, couldn't stop smiling and laughing, was so good x'Dx'Dx'D.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
that first jump on second dungeon is killing me. always few cm to short. pissed me off.

anyone with suggestion? somewhere read. .2 x jump, how? and with dash?

edit. .nvm. . need to to find double jump

EDIT 2
found the double jump but still falling through it!!

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i am stuck at f.. dungeon 2. to much jumping and keep falling down. wtf were he thinking. any fly-cheat? teleport cheat ? lol

i liked the game until all those jumping between platform started. now it sucks.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
What h-comics?
there are about... 5 i think? "h-comics" hidden around the world, basically full hentai manga that you can read in-game. i've only ever found the one on the ridge near velvet's camp. and these are separate from the single pictures and picture sequences you can find.

Phatez

Dec 2, 2017
Because no one seemed to explain very well where to find Rem that I could find... and someone posted a picture back in Jan. that I had to use the mountains in the background to triangulate with the pine trees... 4 hours riding around on a horse and trying to see if I missed anywhere around the island coast swimming around rock formations and what not..... -.- anyways from the monster girl base (the place where the 3 monsters spawn around a fire) walk up the path going up the mountain. (the windy one) when your near the top during the day you should see a monster puff ball chicken thing(feathers?... then again slimes drop feathers...wtf) spawning there, look up and see a rock ledges plateau. You'll want to continue around the winding path and jump up to this plateau. shell be here. if your having trouble coordinating the two, when you keep going around to the other side just try to get up high and face back towards your camp.

_____the previously posted picture below____

___________thank you grv888 for the photo____________

Feetguy224

Apr 19, 2018
I can't seem to trigger moms guilt scene. Her Guilt is higher than 10, I've tried resetting and giving the shroom at different times to no avail. Any suggestions?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes