4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
0.7 is out! Here is a magnet link for 32&64 version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Soon will post links in Zippyshare, as upload will be complited... oups Zippy cant handle more than 500Mb

So, here is 3 parts in Zippy (64bit version only):

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Here is the changelog, 0.7 is a public build so you can get it directly from the Patreon. Dunno what 0.7f has changed, probably bug fixes.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys can some on pls say me what is cheat option ??
If you press (right) control + c, it will tell you the cheats are activated. F1 for XP, F2 for stealth points, and F3 and F4 are supposed to be mana and hunger / thirst, but they never work for me.
F9 is items
F10 is teleport
F12 is quest skipping

Reactions: Gabaw and TaoKirito

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
tried this game and cant get what it is u need to get. stuff aint marked ,dang pics of the items dont help. it could be anything. need to do better on marking the items some how so ppl can atleast have a chance. the way it is . aint worth playing.

Reactions: He-man96.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Haha ! The H-Demon dance is one of the best (if not the best) things i saw in any game in this side! Its fucking amazing! I mean, all the dances are cool, but H-demon is dabestest! ;)

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Getting a lot of crashes, regardless of WHICH savefile I use or IF i use one at all (starting over entirely). Just stops responding either during the initial load for saves, or as soon as I start moving on the beach for the new game.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
tried this game and cant get what it is u need to get. stuff aint marked ,dang pics of the items dont help. it could be anything. need to do better on marking the items some how so ppl can atleast have a chance. the way it is . aint worth playing.
Yep. Most of this game is honestly impossible to figure out without the walkthrough.
It's really a neat game, but hella confusing.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
I feed Rem and get a "New Rem Event" message but when I talk to her afterwards I get stuck. The screen opens like when you usually interact with her however there are no options on the side like Talk Give etc. This a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Zimmie

Aug 21, 2017
I feed Rem and get a "New Rem Event" message but when I talk to her afterwards I get stuck. The screen opens like when you usually interact with her however there are no options on the side like Talk Give etc. This a bug or am I doing something wrong?
It's a bug. I've run into it as well. Sometimes if I leave the camp and go do something else it doesn't happen, but that's only sometimes.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
That's a bug, you get stuck when you talk with a NPC sometimes, close the game and replay from last save, save often this time

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes