• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Finally finished the first episode. For a first release is jam packed with content, and while the sex part didn't wow me (to the point of click click click to the next part), is serviceable for the story point of view, the girls are interesting enough and the story is simply AMAZING.

It's refreshing to see a game that it's the story leads to the sex points and not the other way around where in the first 3 minutes you already impregnate half of the cast.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wow, really good game so far. And it was good they did put a ton of content into Ch1. I'm in.

So who's your fav girl so far?

I like Maggie and the ex-wife Allison the best so far.

Reactions: Seiko126

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I have to say the story and all looks very good but I found it very annoying half of the story to text to the phone

Reactions: johndoe19

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I'm really enjoying the game but the whole alternative treatment storyline is so bonkers. The science might be there but when you get lines like I've attached and want 5 million dollars out of me for my daughter's treatment. I should at least get a 51% share in the company. Definitely could've set this up better. It's either I pay for the treatment or the company shuts down lol. The worst storyline of the game so far, and I'm going to guess he's going to start racing to somehow raise millions of dollars for this now. Why would anyone dump 5 million dollars into their daughter's treatment into a company that is about to go bankrupt, unless you basically finance them?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game but the whole alternative treatment storyline is so bonkers. The science might be there but when you get lines like I've attached and want 5 million dollars out of me for my daughter's treatment. I should at least get a 51% share in the company. Definitely could've set this up better. It's either I pay for the treatment or the company shuts down lol. The worst storyline of the game so far, and I'm going to guess he's going to start racing to somehow raise millions of dollars for this now.
Real life logic doesn't have to exist in fiction. The narrative only needs to make sense

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dom and his merry convicts move drug money, kill people they hate and rob banks.
The life of cartels is way more flamboyant than what they show in the series.
Bad boys show some of it, many racing games show some other sides of it.
MC is a runner who can move fast from A to B and make bank on it.
think Jason statham transporter and mechanic and even wanted.
Big money have exquisite taste and if they want to drop 5 mills on you
for winning a race for them (they give you the veyron) you better believe it MC will deliver.
I'm really enjoying the game but the whole alternative treatment storyline is so bonkers. The science might be there but when you get lines like I've attached and want 5 million dollars out of me for my daughter's treatment. I should at least get a 51% share in the company. Definitely could've set this up better. It's either I pay for the treatment or the company shuts down lol. The worst storyline of the game so far, and I'm going to guess he's going to start racing to somehow raise millions of dollars for this now. Why would anyone dump 5 million dollars into their daughter's treatment into a company that is about to go bankrupt, unless you basically finance them?
That's the thing the narrative doesn't make sense at all. If I'm correct about him raising that much money racing.
The game is called Race of Life... I'm assuming that's not a coincidence but we'll see.
You think a game inspired by Fast & Furious is gonna make sense???

View attachment 2067750
They did a game starring Dom about stealing cars jumping through the air from one car to another.

And what actually makes sense on F&F? :ROFLMAO:
Haha, all I was saying was they could have made it a little more believable. I'll keep playing. I do enjoy the game.
I love this
Game oN!

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
I like what I see and please enrich race part of your game. Option to spend money on cars as well -instead of just women- would be awesome. 8D

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Updated for Ep3.1 Extra fix v3

Edit2: Fixed the double background music playing

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in top right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
  • Option to skip racing minigame
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : ANDROID

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes