Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
2 things of note aside from my initial opinions -

1 - Dr Mahamaya reminds me sooooooo much of Dr. Amara? i think her name was in Love Joint's Double Homework.. she turned out to be a psychologist working on a evil mind control project type of thing lol.. but looks wise she is spot on.. i was immediatly distrusting of her thinking it was some guys who worked on the aforementioned title and using that character again.. which i would have loved lol

2 - All the characters look amazing but for that reason it puzzles me why you would use one of the worst hairstyle assets from daz on jasmine.. the character render is great, perfect even.. but you used an asset for her hair that looked horrible and it more in tone of the Gen 2 or 3 daz assets when there are Sooo many better ones could be used for a ponytail style that would compliment her look better..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Before I Forget

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Absolutely love the game so far. I usually don't go for new games but I'm glad I got hooked by the racing part, what an absolute unit of a first episode. It just kept going on and on and wasn't boring in the slightest. Characters are all pretty interesting; the girls are pretty hot; can't relate to the car jargon but it feels authentic without dragging on for too long.

Interesting play to have Jake be the cheater. It immediately made Allison a really sympathetic character and I'm genuinely interested to see where things go between them. It's probably my favourite plot-thread of the bunch.

Looking forward to more.

View attachment 2041856 View attachment 2041858 View attachment 2041859
I wonder if she cheated first or had some relationship with Wyatt. It's a stretch but who knows?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncommon Sense

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I wonder if she cheated first or had some relationship with Wyatt. It's a stretch but who knows?
there is no NTR and if you read what they said during the discussion Its because they both put the child 1st.. but then didnt put each other as a 2nd.. they prioritised work and other interests inc the car before each other.. resulting in them losing any desire for each other.. and mc having a fling just to feel something again

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You mean the guy that drugged and tried to kidnap her? Having her also be a cheater would remove any sympathy for her character and make her look like a hypocrite for her reaction to the MC's cheating but if she had cheated it sure as fuck wouldn't be with him. Wyatt is obviously still obsessed with Allison, that's why the MC saw him outside her house, and he was probably responsible for the break-in.

Feb 7, 2021
This is one of the best AVNs I've played as a car guy
First the car models are good really like them
Second the car terminology used is not cringy but it can be better and 3rd there's potential here with the races and the car's and types of racing there should be different cars that the MC could use and different upgrades and each car has it's own uses and such other than that it's amazing if you Developer needs any help with car related things like about parts and slangs I'll be happy to help

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
animations on best days of our lives were fantastic, 1080p 60fps and sooo fluid and i am so happy to see them again.:giggle:
when Jake is pounding Veronica from behind in a car and we see strech marks on her ass and tan line from bikini bottoms, loved that detail :giggle: (y)

all the girls look great, i bet that rich driver girl looks great also:giggle:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Amazing Ep. 1. Great to see Underground Studio come back with another exceptional game after the disappointing end of The Best Days of Our Lives. It seems both Jachu and Arisushimake have both been able to deliver quality projects. The story has been paced excellently. Jake, Allison, Veronica and Cooper have all been realistically fleshed out. I look forward to getting to know the other characters soon. The art and animation are quite top notch. The mechanics and the detail shows how much effort has been put on each renders and animation. I can see this game becoming highly popular on this website soon. Good luck!

Reactions: rolfcopter

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Amazing Ep. 1. Great to see Underground Studio come back with another exceptional game after the disappointing end of The Best Days of Our Lives. It seems both Jachu and Arisushimake have both been able to deliver quality projects. The story has been paced excellently. Jake, Allison, Veronica and Cooper have all been realistically fleshed out. I look forward to getting to know the other characters soon. The art and animation are quite top notch. The mechanics and the detail shows how much effort has been put on each renders and animation. I can see this game becoming highly popular on this website soon. Good luck!
The writer is Joshua.;)

Reactions: Jordanskene01

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Did anyone get an black screen with "in the next episode"? or did you just go from the bar scene to the ocean sunset with a blank black screen in between.

The dev and I are having a discussion about this and my review. If I am wrong then I want to retract my review but I do not think I am.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Did anyone get an black screen with "in the next episode"? or did you just go from the bar scene to the ocean sunset with a blank black screen in between.

The dev and I are having a discussion about this and my review. If I am wrong then I want to retract my review but I do not think I am.
In the next Episode...

123.png

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Hello guys!

Did anyone didn't get the "In the next Episode..." line right after the bar scene? I think someone from the staff at some point replaced the links with the version from September 3 where that line didn't exist yet.

Edit: I'm sorry. It's my bad. MEGA link was invalid due to the previous version without the "In the next Episode..." line. Google Drive version from our Patreon was alright though. I hope that transition wasn't too confusing anyway! Thanks Boogg for pointing that one out!

Last edited:

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022

Your own problem. I have a black screen with "In the next Episode". Your review is simply not true.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Hello guys!

Did anyone didn't get the "In the next Episode..." line right after the bar scene? I think someone from the staff at some point replaced the links with the version from September 3 where that line didn't exist yet.

Edit: I'm sorry. It's my bad. MEGA link was invalid due to the previous version without the "In the next Episode..." line. Google Drive version from our Patreon was alright though. I hope that transition wasn't too confusing anyway! Thanks Boogg for pointing that one out!
UndergroundStudio I am glad to be of help. I have asked the Mods to remove my review and I have deleted my previous comments within the original review. I look forward to doing a complete review but will hold on until your next release drops.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really good first episode. Not such a fan of the "sci-fi health" plot, but I guess as a reason to do the races its good enough.

I will keep an eye on this ... looks very promising. For my personal taste its a bit to much banter and filler dialog at some times, but that is minor nitpick. All in all the writing is really good and delivers fun, silly, sexy and dramatic scene on the same level.

Current rating in my list 7.5/10. (Top 4%)

I dont write reviews before 0.3 on this site.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
That was fantastic for the first episode. All models are great and story is going in a nice direction.
Good luck dev

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 165 Votes