Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is game breaking bug during text conversation with Veronica. After picking "Veronica, I can see what you're doing", at the end of conversation it is not possible to exit phone and this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is present. Ignoring error doesn't help.

Now, I'm not interested into pursuing that chick, so is it "safe" to play with one of the other options (i tried both of the remaining, to check, they don't give error), which seems to be somewhat "flirty"? Don't want to earn some points or something which could set me on her path and bring havoc and unwanted "intimacy" later in the game :cautious:

Last edited:

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
the phone gets a little annoying after a while but other than that......fucking excellent

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
What i liked so far is that MC is divorced, he basically made poor choices due to wife rejecting him. So he's a mess not that perfect dude you usually play. His friend is idiot sending him some piece of art, basically shit pics, which i also liked for comedy. As for girls so far i like ex wife, that black hair student (cant remember name) and Meg (MCs neighbour). For the first release i liked pretty much everything. The only thing i didn't like was almost half of the game you would spend texting and using phone.

Dec 8, 2021
What i liked so far is that MC is divorced, he basically made poor choices due to wife rejecting him. So he's a mess not that perfect dude you usually play. His friend is idiot sending him some piece of art, basically shit pics, which i also liked for comedy. As for girls so far i like ex wife, that black hair student (cant remember name) and Meg (MCs neighbour). For the first release i liked pretty much everything. The only thing i didn't like was almost half of the game you would spend texting and using phone.
Yes, for sure, this is a pretty boring part that a lot of people didn't like, I can't confirm anything, but if the dev takes the feedback into account, the next version will have less parts on the phone

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yes, for sure, this is a pretty boring part that a lot of people didn't like, I can't confirm anything, but if the dev takes the feedback into account, the next version will have less parts on the phone
That's also something that i would like. I mean i have nothing against the use of phone but don't make it that almost half of game is filed with it.

Edit: The black hair girl i was refering to is Alexa. Had to download the game and replay a little bit.

Last edited:

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
That's also something that i would like. I mean i have nothing against the use of phone but don't make it that almost half of game is filed with it.
I feel like use of the phone feels alright when the texts give something that advances the story or pictures from who you're texting. In that way, I feel like even though it was done a lot it was done well.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I feel like use of phone feels alright when the texts give something that advances the story or pictures from who your texting. In that way I feel like even though it was done a lot, it was done well.
I agree with you. For example when that black hair girl texted and send some pics, that was pretty interesting. Others not so much and imo unnecesary.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
1665119205202.png
I'm here in the story and wondering, what if is the Drug guy who tried to kill the girl? damn bro, this story is awsome, i'm loving it

Reactions: Ghosty99

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

It has already been released on Patreon and can be downloaded for $10. Do you want to be a hero?;)
There's something interesting on story? or just some lewd pics or something nasty like that?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
There's something interesting on story? or just some lewd pics or something nasty like that?
These are special events basically side Stories which have nothing to do with the Story. They are even in a different menu and not in the game itself.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes