08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Preview_allison.png

Hello everyone!

We’re working hard on the upcoming Episode! Joshua is writing scenes and I’m right beside him with renders. As I mentioned a while ago I want you to have an impact on the content that appears in the Extra scenes. That’s why starting today I’m going post the polls with various questions, like - who should be in the scene, what should happen (like for example going on a date to the cinema or maybe some yoga session?), what fetishes should occur… Every Extra scene is a lewd scene so there should be some different fetishes too! There’ll be plenty of polls that you could participate in during the development process (so till the official release dates announcement). I’ll try to post it regularly, one or two a month, maybe more depends on what we need to know for the scene

Remember that your votes count more if you are a higher tier!

Here are a few words from Joshua also!

With the whole episode plotted, the detailed scripting is well underway, with multiple scenes already done. It's a bit trickier than Episode 1 because we want to treat the decisions from that episode as consequential, which means adding in more paths, options and outcomes. It's expected, but it does mean that just when I think I'm done with a scene, Jachu reminds me of a detail we should include for continuity, so back into it I go. That's how we end up with a good story though, so it's all good. The episode is fast taking shape, and getting to a point where the characters have their own "voice". This makes it a bit easier for the characters to interact with each other in a way that makes sense, and isn't just me writing dialogue through a bunch of sock puppets. As I've mentioned before, I have playlists that help me get into the vibe of the different characters. I've attached Allison's below. I've gotten some great feedback on other songs that I've added to character playlists, so if there's a song you think suits a particular character, feel free to suggest it. Like I've said before, there's no plot clues here, just a general vibe of the character that helps me write in their voice.

Allison:

All that remains - The Thunder Rolls

New Years Day - Kill or be Killed

Drowning Pool - Over My Head

Bodycount - All Love Is Lost

In This Moment - Big Bad Wolf

In This Moment - Blood

Three Days Grace - I hate everything about you

Superheist - a Dignified rage

Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blue on Black

Bad Wolves - Killing me Slowly

Lauren Babic & Johnathan Young - One Step Closer

Stay tuned!

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
It's a bit trickier than Episode 1 because we want to treat the decisions from that episode as consequential, which means adding in more paths, options and outcomes. It's expected, but it does mean that just when I think I'm done with a scene, Jachu reminds me of a detail we should include for continuity, so back into it I go.
Just keep in mind that you shouldn't branch out too much. There was some examples of games that branched out too much, then was put on hold. Just come back to Episode 2 with fresh eyes, and think on where it should go.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
UndergroundStudio
I am currently trying the game. Great job so far (still need to finish the version). But I do have a question. Is it intentional that the italian restaurant is called: "Pasta o' Penis"? Or was the intended meaning "Pasta o' Pains"?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I question this how come this game isn't on steam? It appears be better story line. I have yet to play and test it. I have add it to my list check out.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I question this how come this game isn't on steam? It appears be better story line. I have yet to play and test it. I have add it to my list check out.
its too early for steam i guess, i mean, its like, a fast prologue, people will try to refound after play

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya, generally before a Steam release, the dev will have 4-5 chapters available so the game provides a certain length of gameplay, etc.

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
Will give it a try... thank you for your work so far... will edit comment later after playing... ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Was really liking the game up until Lily got injured, then it was down hill from there. Well done game, good graphics, well written overall... but you lost me when you "fridged" the daughter and introduced the "Wake Up" institute. She's effectively dead and the motivation for the MC to do whatever he ends up doing to earn money (hope it really isn't street racing because I don't see that making 5 million dollars any time soon). I also didn't care for how he treated Veronica, she was frigging gorgeous and he ghosted her as soon as Lily was injured, did like that William was actually a classy person when the MC reported that he needed to take some personal days for a family emergency. Wanted more ability to pursue V and ignore other people. Also drives me nuts when people don't communicate, especially when it is life endangering (who the fuck is Wyatt? Why wouldn't the MC inform Allison about seeing someone suspicious that looks like Wyatt considering her house was broken into and threats were made?).

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes