EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Muscle cars and risky sex....if the younger girls ask MC to pull out and we get some unwanted preg risk dialogue this game will be golden.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Muscle cars and risky sex....if the younger girls ask MC to pull out and we get some unwanted preg risk dialogue this game will be golden.
maybe for you a minigame, where you can attend the birth of your kids and help them breath the first time?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello everyone!

First of all, sorry for a little delay with the status update. I took a week off last week so I didn’t progress with the scenes much When I got back I started working on the first racing scene in the new update. New environment required adding plains of grass which are very memory consuming. One image from that scene takes about 10-15 minutes to open. So you can imagine how I feel about the total 200+ images that this scene will have. The scenes in the upcoming update are pretty massive and I know what’s waiting for me in the future. We’re planning to do one big event scene which will probably have - I don’t even really know for sure - but I wouldn’t be surprised if it had 800 images. But I’ll give you more details when I’ll be working on it.
As I promised I’d like to prepare something similar to the Halloween special renders this month but in the Christmas edition! You can choose one character from the game! I’ll make one SFW which will be public for everyone and one NSFW for Patrons!
Who should be featured in the renders -
Also there’s polls for Mechanics (20$+) -
Few words from Joshua
So, dialogue is progressing along well, I'm about to start on the big scene of the episode that really sets the tone. It's times like this I'm glad I'm not doing this on my own, because keeping track of the different paths and options is pretty tricky. More than once Jachu has saved me from writing a whole scene that didn't take into account past decisions. I can't imagine how people do this solo.
But, the good part is that the distance between draft and final script is thankfully pretty small. I'm expecting to have all the script finished by the end of the month, and then we can really start the ramp up to the release.
There's also a few new characters we've managed to flesh out, as well as do a deep dive into the relationships Jake is making.
On a big positive note, we managed to hit an all-time high patrons in November, which considering, well, the world as it is, is a massive milestone. I know a lot of people jump on and off patreon as their circumstances change, and that's absolutely fine, but I do want to thank the people that have stayed with us since episode 1 was released. It really does add to the motivation to know that there are people that want to help us tell this story.
It's getting really exciting now, I look forward to seeing what you all think of the new episode. Thanks,
-Joshua

Stay tuned!

Oct 21, 2022
Overview made it sound like the ex-wife was the bad one but it's the MC that's a piece of shit. Apart from that will there be proper romance and real relationships?
Hopefully. The story in this game seems serious enough that it could definitely handle romance. I'm holding out hope that your ex will be the best relationship in the game, as you said MC is the dick here. Would be nice to try and fix that.

Oct 21, 2022
I'd like to get together with ex too. She is best girl.
Really well written for the amount of content in the game so far. I felt terrible seeing her upset regarding Lily. It's also good that she isn't the best looking character (In my opinion). Makes it feel less shallow and purposeful that I want to be with her. Why do you like her though?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Really well written for the amount of content in the game so far. I felt terrible seeing her upset regarding Lily. It's also good that she isn't the best looking character (In my opinion). Makes it feel less shallow and purposeful that I want to be with her. Why do you like her though?
I feel bad for her and also I love characters that start off as mad but become sweet later.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I think Maggie is by far the best looking, but for me, Allie is right behind her, and I also think Allie may move up people's scales too once she actually tries to be sexy. So far she's just being a mom and hates the MC, so isn't really interested in trying to be sexy for him yet...that'll be fun when that happens.

Oct 21, 2022
I think Maggie is by far the best looking, but for me, Allie is right behind her, and I also think Allie may move up people's scales too once she actually tries to be sexy. So far she's just being a mom and hates the MC, so isn't really interested in trying to be sexy for him yet...that'll be fun when that happens.
Well said mate, I didn't even think about that. I need more now haha.

Reactions: Razrback16

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Christmas_sfw.png

Veronica was a good girl this year… What would happen if she was a naughty one? Let’s find out here-

I’ll give you a detailed development update just after Christmas, but for now eat, drink, be Merry and have a wonderful time with your families!❤

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year! Best wishes to all of you guys!Some of you probably are still in 2022 (just like me) but some of you are already celebrating 2023! Let's make it the best we can and may it be full of grand adventures and opportunities

As I promised - here's a more detailed development update (last one this year) I’ve crossed 1000 images (exactly 1031 for now) that’s 7 scenes in total and currently I’m working on 8th. There’s still like 14 waiting in line… Some of the scenes are pretty similar to each other because it’s only other outcomes depending on your choices (for ex. what girl you’d choose to go with etc.) so I hope it won’t take long to make but we’ll see. The one I was working on before Christmas came out pretty big too, it has 263 images so yeah, some of the scenes are huge Also another racing mini-game is ready! I’m pretty sure that the number of renders in Episode 2 would be something around 3000 or maybe even more! As a comparison Episode 1 contains around 1400 images so if there’d be similar amount of content in the upcoming Episode it’d be almost ready to release I’m a little terrified because I’ve never released such amount of content at once but I hope you’ll enjoy it and you’ll say it was worth the wait
Here's December wallpaper, this month Veronica won To get the wallpaper click !
And few words from Joshua:
As it gets towards the end of the year, I'd just like to thank everyone.
As a writer, we deal with a lot of 'imposter syndrome'. There's no real hard metric on how good a story or piece of dialogue is until you actually show someone, and doing that means opening yourself up to people criticizing it, sometimes pretty harshly. I'm extremely grateful that people have enjoyed the story so far in Episode 1, and as Episode 2 nears release, I hope the joy continues.
So, thanks for the feedback, there's been loads of reviews and thoughts that players have shared, and even the harshest critiques have come from a position of wanting the game to be better. As I've mentioned before, I can't please everyone, but I absolutely read and note every one of them.
With the holiday season over, it's now full steam ahead. I'm currently writing the big piece of the episode that will play differently depending on your current love interest, and plays a huge role in the story of one of the girls.
Once again, thanks to everyone who has played, left a review, posted on reddit or twitter and generally enjoyed what we're doing here.

Happy New Year!

I AM MAX

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 2268134

Veronica was a good girl this year… What would happen if she was a naughty one? Let’s find out here-

I’ll give you a detailed development update just after Christmas, but for now eat, drink, be Merry and have a wonderful time with your families!❤

View attachment 2268136

Thank you for the support this year! Love you all
Welcome to 2023!
1672529499069.jpg

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes