Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Man, this game hit my deepest desires with that story and animations :love: Love the graphics and female characters, keep going in same way. Only thing that I really missed in game was sex sounds and moans...

Reactions: VOYEUR and Ghosty99

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
these guys have started too soon with bugfix/"extras" updates:unsure:
after 4 months, one would expect a proper update, and not some "extra scene".
we shall see, yet probably for the best would be to keep hopes low for this one.
You could do a quick fact check at least but noooo you always troll.
This "extra" update was released several months ago. (Actually in the same month as they released Episode 1.)
1673602451554.png

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Well, I don't know what happened here. This is not a new update! Extra scene was released back in September. Next update is coming and it will be about twice bigger than Ep1. Can't predict the release days yet but I expect March/April.

Just to be clear, I'm not the one who updated the thread now. To be honest, I thought the extra version got leaked here months ago.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, I don't know what happened here. This is not a new update! Extra scene was released back in September. Next update is coming and it will be about twice bigger than Ep1. Can't predict the release days yet but I expect March/April.

Just to be clear, I'm not the one who updated the thread now. To be honest, I thought the extra version got leaked here months ago.
Hey man out of curiousity, will Alexis be in episode 2? That black hair student.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You could do a quick fact check at least but noooo you always troll.
This "extra" update was released several months ago. (Actually in the same month as they released Episode 1.)
View attachment 2308013
yup, my fault in this case.
though not sure why it took so long to come here.

p.s.
sorry if my "trolling" hurt your feelings that bad, happy new year to you too.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes