Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I don't understand how this extra scene fits any less into the story than the random bj with the same character in the main game. Like, how to decide what can go into the game and what's extra? Especially for a character that immediately drops to her knees the first time we get to see her anyway.

Reactions: Nirvana96

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Pretty much. I see some street racer, I see a moron. Hopefully, when they get themselves killed they only take themselves and their supporters with them. Unfortunately, these dipshits often cream random ppl in the public when their moronitude reaps what it deserves.

You can rent private tracks. Don't waste my time telling me you can't afford it. You can afford all the shit you're doing to customize your crap, you can pay some to NOT put every random person in the neighborhood in danger for your idiocy.

Oct 21, 2022
Pretty much. I see some street racer, I see a moron. Hopefully, when they get themselves killed they only take themselves and their supporters with them. Unfortunately, these dipshits often cream random ppl in the public when their moronitude reaps what it deserves.

You can rent private tracks. Don't waste my time telling me you can't afford it. You can afford all the shit you're doing to customize your crap, you can pay some to NOT put every random person in the neighborhood in danger for your idiocy.
Where did that come from mate? :ROFLMAO: I get it, but there was no guile in that post at all, seems personal.

In terms of the MC, he's just a participant. He doesn't get too choose where the racing takes place, he's utterly desperate for money. If we are questioning why the people in charge don't pick a track it could be because A) They don't care. B) More money for them. C) It let's them keep a lower profile assuming some of their members don't want the law sniffing around. D) It's the allure/vibe of street racing which could attract some people.

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Eu fiz um Walkthrough / Cheats mod para este jogo

Características:
  • Dicas realçadas/adicionadas às opções de diálogo e mensagens telefônicas (podem ser desativadas/ligadas)
  • Botão "CHEATS" no canto inferior direito (Pode editar pontos, desbloquear galeria)
  • Os replays na galeria agora usam seu nome escolhido em vez de um padrão
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

Instalação: Extraia a pasta "jogo" do mod para a pasta Race of Life e, em seguida, substitua se solicitado

Baixar : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
[/CITAÇÃO]
will you update the mod?
?

Reactions: Xarfarn

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Blown away.. Now I've been known to say that about some games that are just good and/or pretty decent.. but goddamn this one just blew my socks off..

...well if I were wearing socks and not the grinch slippers I got for christmas.

Few games here are this polished.. The MC looks great.. the girls.. especially the english professor 'V' are smoking.. animations are through the roof.. just an all around fun ride.. can't wait to see where Underground Studio takes us.. So yeah, definitely a must play.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Development Update - 13.01.2023
Hello everyone!
Welcome back in 2023! We’re working hard, things started to moving really fast I adjusted my working habits by transcribing scenes (writing down and describing all the images for the scene). This way I’m no longer wasting time thinking about what image I should do next but just sticking to the transcription. It may sound obvious but it was a real discovery for me Thanks to that I’m able to do x2 more images per working session. One day I was even able to do almost a 100 so that’s really great! All in all the number of images just crossed 1200. This weekend I’ll post some polls for January wallpaper and extra scenes! Joshua did also an amazing job lately but just read what he has to say:
OK, 2023 is on us. We're closer to a release and the game is progressing really well.
At this point, it's obvious that episode two will be a big one. Actually, that's an understatement. It's massive.
A lot of people said episode one was large. when it came out. By comparison, episode 1 had 208 pages of dialogue (about 63,000 words).
Episode 2 is almost finished, but already has nearly 300 pages, and will likely top 120,000-150,000 words when complete (Which I hope will be in the next few weeks).
The size is my fault entirely. When I plotted the script at the start of this, I didn't take into account that the characters would have almost a life of their own. Scenes I thought would be a few lines grew larger, and scenes I thought would be mostly just following the script benefitted from having real, impactful choices, which required alternate dialogue, and so on.
The result though is, I think, a great story that the player can tailor to their own desires.
So for everyone asking "when?", we hear you. We want to release the follow up as soon as we can. In fact, we could cut the script in half and it'd still be a decent update. But the thing is, we want our players to feel like the story is moving, so the end point of the episode matters a lot.
I know some people might think this is too much thought to be put into an AVN, but hey, there's plenty of games out there, we're hoping to add something a little different, and it seems there are people who agree.
I can't wait for you to see what happens next.

Stay tuned!

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Edit: Updated for EP1 Extra

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod into you Race of Life folder then overwrite if prompted

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thx for the mod update~

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Race of Life [Ep. 1 Extra] [Underground Studio] + Scrappy's Mod

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.race.of.life/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Next update is coming and it will be about twice bigger than Ep1. Can't predict the release days yet but I expect March/April.

Just to be clear, I'm not the one who updated the thread now. To be honest, I thought the extra version got leaked her
The game is amazing. That first release was one of the biggest hits of 2022, and I haven't stopped recommending the game to whomever asked me for game suggestions. The attention to detail is just mind-blowing.

THAT BEING SAID, this is only my personal opinion, but I don't think it's a good idea to plan updates so long apart from one another at such an early development stage. You have around 125 patreons, for example, while you'd deserve many, many, more even now.
DPK can afford do publish massive updates every 8-9 months because he has a huge fanbase already, but you need to put out decent updates every 3-4 months at the beginning to get more people hooked on the game. An 8 month hiatus between ep 1 and 2 is just too much.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
man, i really wish this had proper AAA racing game gameplay, sadly thats impossible to happen.
would have gone really well with a midnight club style progression.
anywho, loved the dialogue and all.
loved the ex wife and the redhead most

Reactions: Ghosty99
4.80 star(s) 169 Votes