08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Allison_vamp_sfw.png

Happy Halloween everyone!

I hope you're having a great time Patrons decided that Allison should be featured in Halloween special render How does she look as a vampire?

Check out NSFW version of this render for Patrons only - !

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017

View attachment 2136845

Happy Halloween everyone!

I hope you're having a great time Patrons decided that Allison should be featured in Halloween special render How does she look as a vampire?

Check out NSFW version of this render for Patrons only - !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was all aboard the Veronica train, but damn every option in this game is amazing

Reactions: 08Hanbo

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya Allison is hot af. And I get the impression that so far in the game, the author isn't even trying to make her hot yet since she's just been going through the process of hating the MC, she isn't interested in looking hot yet...looking forward to when she does. :D

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Jasmine.png

Hello everyone!

We’re progressing smoothly with development. I have almost 400 images ready! Currently I’m photoshopping all of it and putting it into the code. It’s hard to say how big this update will be. If I had to guess, I'd say it'll be much bigger than Episode 1. We did around ¼ of the update and I hope we’ll deliver the next Episode in early 2023. I can’t tell you the exact date but the more we’ll do the more precise the date would be possible to promise. To illustrate our usual development time more clearly - we started our work at full speed just after releasing the patch with the Extra scene at the end of September. In 40 days Joshua wrote ¼ of the update and I did almost 400 images. I’m aware of the fact that there wasn’t any animation to do yet (and these are the most time-consuming) but I’m optimistic about us keeping up the pace. The Christmas is coming and probably we’ll take at least few days off to spent some quality time with our families but we’ll keep you informed as usual

I’m really glad you liked Allison’s Halloween render! I’m planning similar gift for you for Christmas There’ll be a few polls with choices about the character etc. but I’ll start them in the beginning of December. In the meantime you can leave your vote in those two polls:
Also if you didn’t place your vote on the first question about the Extra Scene - there’s still plenty of time - Right now Alexa is winning. If you’d like to make an impact - remember that the higher tier you are the more power you have!

Few words from Joshua:
Another week and the dialogue is progressing nicely. There's new characters that are introduced, added depth to older ones and maybe a surprise or two.
It was great to see so many people respond to the Allison Halloween render. She's a favorite character to write due to the big part she has to play in the story, as well as the emotional context of the character.
I'm also fleshing out a bit more about Jasmine and Alexa, and there are some minor characters from Episode 1 that will play larger roles. The pacing of this episode is a lot quicker, with more of a focus on Jake as he starts to work towards his goal of helping Lily.
By the end of the episode, the player will understand a bit more about where the story is headed, and what role they will play in it, as well as how other characters view each other.
Oh, and once again, thank you to the generous Patrons who have supported the game. It is genuinely encouraging to see more of you join each month, and makes it easier to justify some of the late nights spent mapping all the plot points and pathways.

Stay tuned!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
A good start. English seems flawless. Visuals look nice.

There's a couple of small bugs. During the conversation with Joe, if you guessed right on all 3 races, the dialogue seems to double back on itself... Basically the 'if' in scene_5 line 857 should be an 'elif'. Also, if you turn down Natalya, there's seemingly a missing image shortly after she leaves, but it's just that scene_15 line 1005 has an extra '_' at the end of the image name.

Finally, the save naming feature in this game is probably the least convenient version of it I've seen so far.
For people like me, who don't bother naming their saves, right clicking doesn't skip the naming (as it normally does), it leaves the menu. You can't even hit the Enter key in the number block, it has to be the "proper" Return key.
Even if you want to name your save, there's a character limit of only 12, compared to the 25 in the game I looked at for comparison.

Anyway, it's a good game so far. I don't know how much the whole car racing thing can hold my attention, but I can at least appreciate the effort that went into this. Good luck, dev.

Reactions: zyywant1887

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

Hello everyone!

We’re doing our best as always! Currently the number of images has crossed 600! Also 6 NSFW animations are ready Beyond the images and animations I’ve done a lot of environment work. There’s a new racing spot for Jake to practice. Maggie's apartment is also ready, as are a new lab in college, Copper’s backyard and the office of one of Jake's work colleagues. Environments always take a lot of time because I don’t like when these look exactly like in most of the other games. I’m trying to make Race of Life a little bit different by adding more personalized props, just to make it more lifelike.

Also I forgot to give my Patrons extra preview and NSFW preview for a while so if you’re one of my Patrons or you’d like to become one - check them out :D

-
-

Also, here’s a few words about the story from Joshua :D

Everything is ticking along well right now, I'm building up to the climax (pun intended) of the episode, and just neatening up the foundations for the first secondary character arc. Episode two also gives a bit more depth to all the characters you've already met, and a little more of their backstory will come out.

The funny thing is that even the short scenes seem to be ballooning into large ones as the story evolves—but don't worry, it's not getting too bloated, and I guarantee there will still be the racing, fun, drama and sex that everyone wants to have in the game.

We're also finding the right balance between making sure the choices matter and have consequences, and not interrupting the flow of the game too much.

Ultimately, we want everyone playing it to enjoy the experience, so we're always fine-tuning the pacing and how players interact with the game, even as we write and edit the dialogue.

So that's where it stands at the moment. It's progressing well, and I can't wait for everyone to actually play it.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nice. Ya, glad I joined their Patreon and glad they are focusing a good bit on the story for this game. Games that have a solid and detailed story make everything feel more real and therefore more enjoyable, both the narrative choices and the adult fun as well. :cool:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Damn this is an incredible and long start. It felt like watching an NSFW version of a Fast and Furious spin-off that's actually focused on family and street racing rather than the action we usually see.
Not that I dislike the FF movies but this is a great more down to earth approach I missed.

Great job! Only thing I need now is continuity and then I'll be ready to throw in some money!

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Just about 30 minutes into this and already super impressed, has the makings of a really good time on here.

One thing I've noticed though, not sure if it was a bug or not but after the very first street race and the guy in the hoodie asks how you and Cooper did in betting the dialogue seems to repeat itself with the guy asking how you did twice and then you both telling him how you did twice.

Reactions: Ghosty99
4.80 star(s) 169 Votes