Mar 18, 2020
This is one of those games I play for the story and not the sex scenes even if I don't give a damn about cars.
Alison is always going to be my favourite and I really like the idea of becoming a better man to get back together with her.
This game is really special in that regard.
I think most of us feel the weight of helping our daughter and becoming a better man.

family-fast-and-furious.gif

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Does anyone know if something happened to the dev? Gone bro
The developer had a medical operation and is recovering. Although apparently he already returned to work on the game, at a slower pace for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Balu83

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
preview.jpg

Hello everyone!

We have a release date! Race of Life Episode 3.1 will release on May 1st! As always, Champions ($100 tier) will receive it first, a week before the official release. Below you can see all the release dates for the various tiers. Gamblers (5$) will have access to the newest release on the official launch on May 8th. Also, remember that the Extra scene is available for Bookmakers ($10) and higher tiers! So if you're #team Jasmine and are curious about her scene in the car workshop (this scene includes 32 NSFW animation), remember that as a Gambler ($5), you won't have access to it! You'll need to be a Bookmaker ($10) or higher tier!

As you can see, we have created three new tiers dedicated to those who would like to help us "extra". Now you can also become a Street Racer for $30, a Grand Champion for $200, and a Racing Legend for $1000! I don't think the highest tiers will find any interest but some of you suggested it.

Many of you enjoyed the countdown to the launch with the previous update, so this time we plan to do something similar, yet a bit different!

Regarding the current status and numbers:

• All animations are ready, rendered, just a few tweaks left. You can expect 102 animations in this update, including 86 NSFW ones.
  • As for the renders, the only thing left is the renders for the extra scene, which I will finish this week. I started the extra scene with animations, so all animations are ready, and the renders will go smoother because of it. Currently, there are 1730 finished renders.
  • Beta testing has started. Uploading the music is what we'll be doing early this week. I can confidently say that 95% of the code is done, including a new app on the phone, one new mini-game (not annoying, so don’t worry). This update has certainly advanced in terms of the interface compared to previous ones. There is also a new UI that we've been working on, so if you haven't seen it while playing the demo on Steam, you'll have the opportunity now
Additionally, you can expect 3 different lewd scenes featuring three different girls We'll write more about the update itself on the release day.

That's it from me! I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am. Thank you for your patience! I'm pleased that we managed to produce this update twice as fast as Episode 1, despite being similar in size and with my recovery after the surgery. I think with each update, we'll have greater capabilities and skills to release faster while increasing quality

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh boy, here we go again. The feared Dev-sickness claims another victim...
Comment above didn't even get a few hours to age badly....talk about spoiling worse than milk.

View attachment 3561143

Hello everyone!

We have a release date! Race of Life Episode 3.1 will release on May 1st! As always, Champions ($100 tier) will receive it first, a week before the official release. Below you can see all the release dates for the various tiers. Gamblers (5$) will have access to the newest release on the official launch on May 8th. Also, remember that the Extra scene is available for Bookmakers ($10) and higher tiers! So if you're #team Jasmine and are curious about her scene in the car workshop (this scene includes 32 NSFW animation), remember that as a Gambler ($5), you won't have access to it! You'll need to be a Bookmaker ($10) or higher tier!

As you can see, we have created three new tiers dedicated to those who would like to help us "extra". Now you can also become a Street Racer for $30, a Grand Champion for $200, and a Racing Legend for $1000! I don't think the highest tiers will find any interest but some of you suggested it.

Many of you enjoyed the countdown to the launch with the previous update, so this time we plan to do something similar, yet a bit different!

Regarding the current status and numbers:

• All animations are ready, rendered, just a few tweaks left. You can expect 102 animations in this update, including 86 NSFW ones.
  • As for the renders, the only thing left is the renders for the extra scene, which I will finish this week. I started the extra scene with animations, so all animations are ready, and the renders will go smoother because of it. Currently, there are 1730 finished renders.
  • Beta testing has started. Uploading the music is what we'll be doing early this week. I can confidently say that 95% of the code is done, including a new app on the phone, one new mini-game (not annoying, so don’t worry). This update has certainly advanced in terms of the interface compared to previous ones. There is also a new UI that we've been working on, so if you haven't seen it while playing the demo on Steam, you'll have the opportunity now
Additionally, you can expect 3 different lewd scenes featuring three different girls We'll write more about the update itself on the release day.

That's it from me! I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am. Thank you for your patience! I'm pleased that we managed to produce this update twice as fast as Episode 1, despite being similar in size and with my recovery after the surgery. I think with each update, we'll have greater capabilities and skills to release faster while increasing quality

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
32 NSFW animations in extra scene.
86 NSFW animations in the whole update.

seems as pretty bad ratio regarding main game vs extra/bonus scenes imo.
it is what it is...shrug.
Then please make a game on this scale with that quality with a 'better ratio.'
Six months should be enough, right?

Reactions: bo77om and JtShodan

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

who cares unless that's the main reason you play these games. I care about everything else that's the least important thing for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
who cares unless that's the main reason you play these games. I care about everything else that's the least important thing for me.
Stop to try to label him with stereotypes, his statement is viable.

It doesnt even mean nessecarily that there is a lack of lewd scenes in the new update or that we badly would have needed more.

But it makes it pretty obvious that the dev should just stop wasting time with unnessecary not-canon extra scenes nobody needs.

Race of life is such a gem, so much potential to become one of the best avns ever, i just wish they would stop the extra scene timewasting

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
But it makes it pretty obvious that the dev should just stop wasting time with unnessecary not-canon extra scenes nobody needs.
Well, I don't mean to be rude but you're speaking for yourself, buddy. The high tiers pledges voted and paid for those extra scenes, so like it or not it does matter. Personally I don't mind those extra scenes at all.

Reactions: homejorz

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

The extra scenes are going to be 100% NSFW and more animations than still renders, the main game itself will probably be 30-40% NSFW. most SFW animations will be racing scenes while most SFW scenes will be still renders with no animations.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The extra stuff detracts from the game and slows down development. Its padding to get more and over a longer time money. Also, poll and votes influence the game development instead of the developer following his own creative vision without his customers meddling in.

Just take a glimpse of what you can pay for to see that the main story is far from the main focus:

- Possibility to vote on short stories added to new episodes at launch.
- Access to Extra Scenes added to new episodes at launch.
- Character Wallpaper every month.
- Possibility to order one Custom Render once a month!
The average gamer wants the main game, no short stories, extra scenes, wallpapers and custom renders.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The average gamer doesn't pay anything. While his passion for the game is appreciated, his preferences is irrelevant.
Not to mention short stories add a little variety and can be means to take a break from the main body of work while keeping fans somewhat interested in the game and story. Simple one-shots.

Certainly better than 20 different minigames each outting.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Stop to try to label him with stereotypes, his statement is viable.

It doesnt even mean nessecarily that there is a lack of lewd scenes in the new update or that we badly would have needed more.

Race of life is such a gem, so much potential to become one of the best avns ever, i just wish the would stop the extra scene timewasting
I mean I agree about the your take on the extra scene bit I was more talking about the fact that he is disappointed in the fact there is only 86 animations. Which is why I said to him " who cares unless that's the main reason you play these games. I care about everything else that's the least important thing for me. " and still stand by that.

Cause lets face it animations make up the smallest % of the content on pretty much any AVN out there. There might be a exception but that's rare. So unless it's something important to a player it isn't a big deal one way or another , as AVN's should be about reading the story and getting to know the characters more. Now I know that isn't the case with everyone. I wasn't trying to label him or anything as I don't know what he values in an AVN. I was just saying his disappointment isn't a big deal unless it's something that is important to him cause of what said above about animations being a small % of an AVN's content. But yeah I did leave out alot of the reasons why on my reply to him as I just woke up.

4.80 star(s) 150 Votes