Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, trimmed is perfect. Shaving is too common in AVN.

View attachment 3534313
What do mean Shaved Perfectly? Is it mean Like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jasmine should grow some Bush to Prove MC besides her Freckles. Right? :unsure::KEK:
We can Confirm Maggie is Pure Golden Girl Cinderella types Blondie so MC might start with her till Jasmine grow her Beautiful Bushes :love::LOL::LOL:

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Honestly, thus far it's pretty goddamn solid game. Good writing, gut-wrenching twist to setup the plot, characters feel very diverse and have some good personalities to them. Overall I really like it and will keep an eye on it.
Renders and animations are top notch aswell.

The only gripe I have would be the car stuff, as someone who's been working with performance cars my entire life.
I mean what the fuck is MC running if it supposedly turns 11k+? Dude just chucked on a roots blower on a 4AGE?
I digress however as it's not really important, just like a quick "HUH" every now and then for me and doesn't exactly ruin the game or story for me at all.

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
Honestly, thus far it's pretty goddamn solid game. Good writing, gut-wrenching twist to setup the plot, characters feel very diverse and have some good personalities to them. Overall I really like it and will keep an eye on it.
Renders and animations are top notch aswell.

The only gripe I have would be the car stuff, as someone who's been working with performance cars my entire life.
I mean what the fuck is MC running if it supposedly turns 11k+? Dude just chucked on a roots blower on a 4AGE?
I digress however as it's not really important, just like a quick "HUH" every now and then for me and doesn't exactly ruin the game or story for me at all.
Good content for a review if you'd like to rate the game by clicking on the stars at the top of the thread

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Just completed this game... really good renders ...
wished it had more sex scenes ... but waiting for the next update ...

Nice work man

Reactions: VOYEUR
Oct 10, 2022
Why the fuck everyone so against it, I'd never know. We are not attracted to all the feet, we have preferences and we also seek the beauty of it. Did I ever say, what the fuck dude how can you be into asses that's where they shit or what the fuck dude how can you be into breasts that's literally for the babies? Beautiful legs and feet are really alluring just as much asses or tits.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Why the fuck everyone so against it, I'd never know. We are not attracted to all the feet, we have preferences and we also seek the beauty of it. Did I ever say, what the fuck dude how can you be into asses that's where they shit or what the fuck dude how can you be into breasts that's literally for the babies? Beautiful legs and feet are really alluring just as much asses or tits.
You are the Nintendo Switch of the fetishes. It's ok. We still love you.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, when will children understand that a woman is loved whole and not in parts, I would also love to see Maggie or Jasmine (Allison for you) doing a foot job while she masturbates in front of him as a prelude to having explosive sex , hot right? :unsure: :love::love:

Oct 10, 2022
You're right, when will children understand that a woman is loved whole and not in parts

Could not say it better even if I wanted to, that's exactly right.

You're right, when will children understand that a woman is loved whole and not in parts, I would also love to see Maggie or Jasmine (Allison for you) doing a foot job while she masturbates in front of him as a prelude to having explosive sex , hot right? :unsure: :love::love:

I'd love to have some Allison action, feet or not. Only thing we had, allegedly never seen it myself, at the other route. :( She is worthy waiting for though, so no problem with that. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Could not say it better even if I wanted to, that's exactly right.

I'd love to have some Allison action, feet or not. Only thing we had, allegedly never seen it myself, at the other route. :( She is worthy waiting for though, so no problem with that. :giggle:
Indeed, Allison feet action while MC is driving and horny at the same time :unsure:, Allison will unzip MC's pants pull his dick out give him a Footjob, Sounds cool ?:whistle:, then MC will cum on her feets Allison will lick her feets :oops:, Feet free feelings :p..mc will kiss Allison feet after it's done

Oct 10, 2022
Indeed, Allison feet action while MC is driving and horny at the same time :unsure:, Allison will unzip MC's pants pull his dick out give him a Footjob, Sounds cool ?:whistle:, then MC will cum on her feets Allison will lick her feets :oops:, Feet free feelings :p..mc will kiss Allison feet after it's done

krieger-erect.gif

Btw, spoiler fits to Jammin more. I am not saying no to that offer either but still.... ;)

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3542922

Btw, spoiler fits to Jammin more. I am not saying no to that offer either but still.... ;)
Well if compare the image of Ariel with Jammin then yes, Rest if saw What is Written all that matters, Allison will help horny MC out, Jasmine can do that and even Maggie watching film with MC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the End What it matters is it will turn on the boner, right ? :unsure::devilish:

1713165351214.png

Oct 10, 2022
Well if compare the image of Ariel with Jammin then yes, Rest if saw What is Written all that matters, Allison will help horny MC out, Jasmine can do that and even Maggie watching film with MC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the End What it matters is it will turn on the boner, right ? :unsure::devilish:

View attachment 3542972
Tbh, more like this.

Do you know how few people care about their feet. Blergh. :sick: :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
This is one of those games I play for the story and not the sex scenes even if I don't give a damn about cars.
Alison is always going to be my favourite and I really like the idea of becoming a better man to get back together with her.
same here.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 150 Votes