homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Veronica is a godess. but that redhead? daaamn smoke show and confident to. I must say though, I almost most excited for that Dr. Milf I wanna see MC bend her over that desk or something :)

Reactions: VOYEUR

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I mean it's makes no sense for Allison to get any scenes yet at least on the love path. I think she is almost there after the end of the last episode but not quite there yet still.
yeah she will be the very slow burn option. that hate sex scene might just be a bone thrown to her fans to handle the burn longer :D

Allison is a beautiful woman but unless he has the option with the MC to have a harem, surely if he returns to her it will be so that she becomes a cuckold wife again because let's be honest, who in their right mind is going to leave a woman more beautiful and younger like Jasmine for an older model like Allison, right? :unsure: hate sex of a cuckold wife does not dislike the idea :KEK:
you don't control who you love, bro.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah she will be the very slow burn option. that hate sex scene might just be a bone thrown to her fans to handle the burn longer :D
Well that isn't an issue with me some of my favorite LI that are on my top 10 are very much slow burn. 1/2 of my top 10 hasn't even had sex with the MC and 2 of them are more on the extreme side since their games are over the 10 chapter / update mark ( they are both in my signature)

Reactions: HiP1

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Well that isn't an issue with me some of my favorite LI that are on my top 10 are very much slow burn. 1/2 of my top 10 hasn't even had sex with the MC and 2 of them are more on the extreme side since their games are over the 10 chapter / update mark ( they are both in my signature)
I know what you mean, I'm still waiting (Maggie), at least with Jasmine I was able to touch her, is that something right? :unsure: Damn I don't even believe that, I want more Jasmine :cry::censored::cautious:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know what you mean, I'm still waiting (Maggie), at least with Jasmine I was able to touch her, is that something right? :unsure: Damn I don't even believe that, I want more Jasmine :cry::censored::cautious:
yeah from this game i'm waiting on Allision ( since the hate fuck isnt my main save or path) , Maggie and technically Jasmine since I think all you did was touch her boobs.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
yeah from this game i'm waiting on Allision ( since the hate fuck isnt my main save or path) , Maggie and technically Jasmine since I think all you did was touch her boobs.
Yeah indeed Kissed Maggie and Jasmine, Touched Jasmine Boobs and Get a Lovely boob Choke by Maggie, Many things we want beside Allison, Hoping for Some great Maggie, Jasmine and Allison Love Path Sex scenes :love:

Some Great treasures for MC :devilish: (Dogs hide their eyes)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah indeed Kissed Maggie and Jasmine, Touched Jasmine Boobs and Get a Lovely boob Choke by Maggie, Many things we want beside Allison, Hoping for Some great Maggie, Jasmine and Allison Love Path Sex scenes :love:

Some Great treasures for MC :devilish:
haha I admit that sounds awesome but also would probably be the last path I play i'm more of a solo path player. I find it hard to find paths that I enjoy that involve more than 2 LI even some of the throuple paths in others games I dislike too.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
a bit of grinding and toucher her asshole a bit too, she might have put her hands on your stuff too.
Jasmine being the typical wild redhead trope, she is still quite well written.

Reactions: Leongen43

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
so this is why a decent amount of redheads in AVN's are shaved they dont want us to know the truth that they are a fake redhead
Actually shaved works better in loves than a literal garden of fucking eden. Can get lost in there.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Actually shaved works better in loves than a literal garden of fucking eden. Can get lost in there.
I used to prefer fully shaven on some girls I admit it does probably look best. But on most girls I like a middle ground not fully shaven but no garden. So a nice well trimmed and maintained bush looks quite sexy and appealing to me especially on a redhead.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I used to prefer fully shaven on some girls I admit it does probably look best. But on most girls I like a middle ground not fully shaven but no garden. So a nice well trimmed and maintained bush looks quite sexy and appealing to me especially on a redhead.
Yeah, trimmed is perfect. Shaving is too common in AVN.

evil-smile.gif

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It's true, I also prefer that she have some pubic hair, especially if she has a nice shape. I wouldn't mind exploring Jasmine or Maggie's jungle if they had one because their treasure is beautiful, right?:unsure: :love:
1712948956831.png

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
so this is why a decent amount of redheads in AVN's are shaved they dont want us to know the truth that they are a fake redhead
Smart, most of the redheads in AVN don't have pubic hair. It's not common for you to see red pubic hair in AVN. So most of them must be fake redheads.

tkt-smart.gif

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
It's true, I also prefer that she have some pubic hair, especially if she has a nice shape. I wouldn't mind exploring Jasmine or Maggie's jungle if they had one because their treasure is beautiful, right?:unsure: :love:
View attachment 3534314
Jammin's sure there's no pubic hair left to look forward to. Because she showed her pussy in the previous Special Day renders. It's a shame :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 150 Votes