Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I won't lie, there have been some femdom undertones for a few characters, I just hope that we don't get funneled down the femdom crapshoot with other characters besides Maggie. With the others besides Maggie, it mainly came off as teasing, playful, or joking, so I hope that's the case. If it's avoidable I won't mind, I just really hope Allison's route doesn't end up leaning into femdom stuff, that would be a nightmare for me. Since she's one of only two characters I plan on having dedicated saves for.
I don't like maledom or femdom at all tbh. I just want nice wholesome romance.

Reactions: reb95

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
My man Milton has his priorities straight. :KEK:
View attachment 3695916
I also like my harems, throuples, fourples, etc and manwhore paths too. I'm a connoisseur.

But, I was pretty confident that any cheating in this one was gunna bite me in the ass big time, so went separate playthroughs from the very beginning. There was only 5 anyway, which very quickly became 4 (Bye V). And now I've gone off Jasmine, down to 3. Plus a manwhore run, of course.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'll probably set off Slutty Darky but... kinda agree. As much as I do love Jam Jam, she is kinda been over used and hyped and hardly enough on the other characters, specially promo wise.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Oct 10, 2022
Dude, if there ends up being a Jasmine + Alexa throuple path, I'd be so happy.

Jasmine, Alexa, Natalya > everyone else :BootyTime: Looking forward to the conference trip with the three best ladies!

View attachment 3696043
I still think Allison > Jasmine, Alexa, Natalya but to each their own I guess. Also Jasmine as a solo option feels better than Jasmine, Alexa, Natalya harem. So,
Allison >Jasmine> Jasmine, Alexa, Natalya for me. Though, if we can have Allison, Jasmine throuple then it'll be perfect. :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 168 Votes