Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Although... how does someone being into handcuffing someone, make them a slut? A cheap dominatrix I mean, even that's a stretch but sure I can at least understand it, but a slut? I think you should look up the definition of the word.
I overreacted because of the deception. I mean (to my eyes) she went from a hard-to-catch angel to an easy lay in just one scene.

Are you forgetting how much of an alpha stud I am mate? I could handle her just fine; I just don't want to because I have my snookums Allison who loves me a lot.
An alpha stud who loves the only woman in the game who is constantly insulting you? :ROFLMAO:
She just keeps going on and on about the fact that you cheated on her but if you carefully read the text on the bad path you realize that she was somewhat responsible for it, she was just a regular housewife who didn't care about intimacy anymore BUT cared a lot if you skipped washing dishes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I overreacted because of the deception. I mean (to my eyes) she went from a hard-to-catch angel to an easy lay in just one scene.

An alpha stud who loves the only woman in the game who is constantly insulting you? :ROFLMAO:
She just keeps going on and on about the fact that you cheated on her but if you carefully read the text on the bad path you realize that she was somewhat responsible for it, she was just a regular housewife who didn't care about intimacy anymore BUT cared a lot if you skipped washing dishes.
That's okay I love when girls insult me it turns me on and makes me want to please them even more.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The reason I won't make love to Jasmine or Alexa is because they are students and I'm their teacher.
If I was a teacher in real life I wouldn't make love to a student unless I knew we were in love and were going to live happily ever after.
But you're okay pursuing Emma in HS, while your her bodyguard and closest thing to a father figure she has. :unsure:

Idk Joshy, it just seems a bit inconsistent. Though I personally am okay with both, just found that a bit funny. :p

I mean if we were talking about highschool students I could understand your perspective, but they are in college/uni.

Reactions: Krytax123

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But you're okay pursuing Emma in HS, while your her bodyguard and closest thing to a father figure she has. :unsure:

Idk Joshy, it just seems a bit inconsistent. Though I personally am okay with both, just found that a bit funny. :p

I mean if we were talking about highschool students I could understand your perspective, but they are in college/uni.
It's true but I think we're all a bit inconsistent in a way.

Edit - about Jasmine I would find her more appealing if we had to take her on dates and stuff alot before we got sex.
It's her personality I don't really like I hope that clears it up a little bro.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
she was just a regular housewife who didn't care about intimacy anymore BUT cared a lot if you skipped washing dishes.
Well, did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason she didn't care about intimacy anymore was because the MC wasn't doing a good job of being a husband anymore? I'm not saying it's for sure what happened, but I don't think it's fair to automatically blame either for their failed marriage. Though I will say there's no real excuse for cheating, that includes a lack of intimacy. The only real reason I can excuse it is if abuse is involved and the person being abused feels trapped and seeks out comfort. That's the one and only exception I can think of where cheating is excusable and justified.

Reactions: Krytax123

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah Maggie's scene was disappointing. Restraining a partner without prior consent is such a bad practice and a major red flag even in the bdsm community... aka how to tell a dev has no irl experience in those matters without asking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah thr Maggie scen was disappointing. Restraining a partner without prior co sent is such a bad practice and a major red flag in the bdsm community... aka how to tell a dev has no irl experience in those matters without asking.
lol stop being such a drama queen, this wasnt a bdsm setup at all. The MC could have freed himself at any minute because these werent serious cuffs and/or could have told maggie to untie him at any moment and she would have done it.

Youre simply sounding insecure because you perceive the scene as femdom (which it isnt) imo

• Haha
Reactions: Skep-tiker

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
lol stop being such a drama queen, this wasnt a bdsm setup at all. The MC could have freed himself at any minute because these werent serious cuffs and/or could have told maggie to untie him at any moment and she would have done it.

Youre simply sounding insecure because you perceive the scene as femdom (which it isnt) imo
Well, I agree that it didn't really feel like BDSM really at all, however, restraining someone without asking them permission first is a huge no-no regardless. Doesn't matter if you're in the BDSM community or not, I would never just do that to my partner if I didn't already know they were okay with it beforehand.

You could bring it up in conversation to see if it's something they would be okay with, and then still have it be a surprise by doing in at a later date without saying anything. As long as you know they are okay with it, there's no problem.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Lol, saying that a scene is disappointing is drama queen in your book? lol stop being such a drama queen, youre simply sounding insecure because someone perceive the scene other than your opinion, which seems to be the only valid opinion. Spare me further discussions, this is futile from the beginning.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Lol, saying that a scene is disappointing is drama queen in your book? lol stop being such a drama queen, youre simply sounding insecure because someone perceive the scene other than your opinion, which seems to be the only valid opinion. Spare me further discussions, this is futile from the beginning.
Nah im saying youre trying to spin it as some non-consent bdsm simply because you dislike the scene, which is dramaqueen behavior.

I didnt even liked the scene myself as i felt it was out of nowhere

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Nah im saying youre trying to spin it as some non-consent bdsm simply because you dislike the scene, which is dramaqueen behavior.

I didnt even liked the scene myself as i felt it was out of nowhere
Ok I get what you're saying. Maybe "even in the bdsm community" would have been the better wording. Anyhow, I know a lot of subs who would have bailed after that treatment. That is not a maledom vs. Femdom rant, simply common courtesy. Either you ask for consent or you set a safeword.

As this is their first sexual encounter, Maggie still fucked up royally. Anyhow. It feels like a prelude to a femdom path.

However, if the dev would have had the intention to make the reader believe that maggie had him released at any discomfort or he could have freed himself, he should have added an appropriate option.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Ok I get what you're saying. Maybe "even in the bdsm community" would have been the better wording. Anyhow, I know a lot of subs who would have bailed after that treatment. That is not a maledom vs. Femdom rant, simply common courtesy. Either you ask for consent or you set a safeword.

As this is their first sexual encounter, Maggie still fucked up royally. Anyhow. It feels like a prelude to a femdom path.

However, if the dev would have had the intention to make the reader believe that maggie had him released at any discomfort or he could have freed himself, he should have added an appropriate option.
I mean, as i said for me the whole scene was completly out of nowhere, having a sexual interaction at all this early with a girl like her and the first one being like that was just kinda strange in my opinion.

The MC had a thought like "lol i could rip these cuffs at any point" which imo was there to showcase that this wasnt serious at all.

And i dont get any femdom feeling/impression from Maggie at all, i think she just really likes to tease a guy and make him more and more horny.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
And i dont get any femdom feeling/impression from Maggie at all, i think she just really likes to tease a guy and make him more and more horny.
If so, MC should reverse the situation next time. But I can't see this happening. To many dissapointed voice who'd expected femdom then...

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Soooo let's talk about Natalya then...
I don't trust her at all, remember when she answered "da" instead of "ya" and also hinted that she did some ops in the past?
She speaks around 10 languages and then says : It's a European thing because there are similarities between the languages and it's not something uncommon where I come from. Bullshit, it's not a European thing at all, I can tell you.
And also: German is my native language but I'm out of practise. Suuuuure girl, we believe you.
The way she insisted to meet the MC and be part of his team tells us she is cooking something, but I can't figure out what, no clue, she does not fit in the whole shit MC is in (Lily, Freely, Wyatt, etc).

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Soooo let's talk about Natalya then...
I don't trust her at all, remember when she answered "da" instead of "ya" and also hinted that she did some ops in the past?
She speaks around 10 languages and then says : It's a European thing because there are similarities between the languages and it's not something uncommon where I come from. Bullshit, it's not a European thing at all, I can tell you.
And also: German is my native language but I'm out of practise. Suuuuure girl, we believe you.
The way she insisted to meet the MC and be part of his team tells us she is cooking something, but I can't figure out what, no clue, she does not fit in the whole shit MC is in (Lily, Freely, Wyatt, etc).
I thought it was already established here that she is a Russian spy going after MCs tech?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
But returning to this, regarding the

Developer notes:

SPOILER
(...) BDSM, Footjob, Male Domination, Female Domination, (...)
who do you think it will be with these tags? Maledom is clearly set for Veronica, given the lovesense (booooh!) - thats why i'm still convinced that Maggie's scene was only the prelude...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I won't lie, there have been some femdom undertones for a few characters, I just hope that we don't get funneled down the femdom crapshoot with other characters besides Maggie. With the others besides Maggie, it mainly came off as teasing, playful, or joking, so I hope that's the case. If it's avoidable I won't mind, I just really hope Allison's route doesn't end up leaning into femdom stuff, that would be a nightmare for me. Since she's one of only two characters I plan on having dedicated saves for.

4.80 star(s) 167 Votes