Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Please...multiquote exists. Repeatedly posting is also considered spam, and don't know your age, has been considered spam since forums first became a thing.

Btw, backseat moderation is frowned upon in many forums. So what's your deal?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
But returning to this, regarding the

who do you think it will be with these tags? Maledom is clearly set for Veronica, given the lovesense (booooh!) - thats why i'm still convinced that Maggie's scene was only the prelude...
Hmm okay, it didnt gave me the vibe at all and additionally i dont think it fits maggie's personality (or any of the LI's) but maybe youre right, guess we will have to wait and see. Its just none of the girls so far have shown any desire to dominate imo. Maaaaybe Natalya? Never paid much attention to the spy.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Maaaaybe Natalya? Never paid much attention to the spy.
Natalya is the opposite, she likes alphas, men who can dominate her, as seen when the MC fucks her in the office.
You all seem to forget about Kris, she is the future Dominatrix in this game I think, it totally fits her.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Natalya is the opposite, she likes alphas, men who can dominate her, as seen when the MC fucks her in the office.
You all seem to forget about Kris, she is the future Dominatrix in this game I think, it totally fits her.
I was thinking along the lines that this is just a part of her spy/pretend-personality but yeah Kris could be the one, way more fitting than maggie.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I was thinking along the lines that this is just a part of her spy/pretend-personality but yeah Kris could be the one, way more fitting than maggie.
Pretty please, wouldn't be such a loss. I'd be also ok with an option with Maggie, either tell her you liked it, or that you like to be in charge.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Sorry, didn't read the 182 pages before posting this. And going after MC's tech sounds too easy imo.
Most people here believe she is a spy after his tech. But I'm with you. That's way too simple. She's hiding something, but I doubt it's to steal the battery.

Reactions: Tomy75

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I also did not enjoy that scene, and as soon as I saw the direction it was going on one of my saves, I loaded a previous save and just ended up skipping the scene, and therefor skipping Maggie.

Although... how does someone being into handcuffing someone, make them a slut? A cheap dominatrix I mean, even that's a stretch but sure I can at least understand it, but a slut? I think you should look up the definition of the word.

-------

While I'm here figured I'd give my quick ranking of all the girls for me personally.

Jasmine>Allison>>Natalya>Dr. Mahamaya>Alexa>Maggie>Kris>>Veronica

Maggie was higher but that massage scene dropped her a couple of spots for me. If she hadn't done it as a surprise and talked to the MC beforehand about it, and then you get an option to do it or not I would have respected her more. However, just springing something suddenly like that on someone is not cool. I also have no idea if you decline that scene if you can still have a relationship with her in the future. And even if you can if she will want to do more of the same. So for now she will remain in the bottom half of characters I like.
When I played the scene, I did a quick check of the coding to see whether I could skip it and whether there was 2 Maggie paths (femdom / Romance). It looked like if you skipped it, Maggie path was over. But, that might change in future updates though.

Oct 10, 2022
Dude...how long you been here now.

F95 mate ;)

(Like MIlton though, Maggie easily, by head and tails the best and my fave...however, should that content continue then I will just drop the entire VN as i already have issues with it I don't see being resolved and none of the other LI do it for me).
Yeah, my bad. :censored: I know ex thing is not your type but not even Jasmine, really? :LOL: I agree on Maggie, kinda, she is a sweetheart and I like her character, though no one can reach the level of Allison for me. She is an absolute gem.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yeah, I know, I'm just a cranky old bastard who gets way too immersed and invested in my AVN's. :ROFLMAO:

I can't even play a Jasmine path anymore. :cry: Her immaturity and comments piss me off when playing other paths. Even constantly turning her down, she keeps flashing MC, making her seem a bit skanky. I'm too annoyed too enjoy her as an LI anymore. :cry:

I never played a V path, so I've only got Maggie, Allison and Natalya paths left. I've tried letting it go, I just can't.
My man Milton has his priorities straight. :KEK:
im-into-monogamy-miniminter.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I won't lie, there have been some femdom undertones for a few characters, I just hope that we don't get funneled down the femdom crapshoot with other characters besides Maggie. With the others besides Maggie, it mainly came off as teasing, playful, or joking, so I hope that's the case. If it's avoidable I won't mind, I just really hope Allison's route doesn't end up leaning into femdom stuff, that would be a nightmare for me. Since she's one of only two characters I plan on having dedicated saves for.
I don't like maledom or femdom at all tbh. I just want nice wholesome romance.

Reactions: reb95
4.70 star(s) 171 Votes