Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You make some very valid points. I caught the fact that she is not a real dominatrix because of the wording she used, but I was pissed too, just like you. I get that she has issues trusting men because of her asshole step-father, but I still think that what she did is totally out of her character (even though she came like never before) and not a good way to start a trusting relationship with a man. I don't know... I was expecting much more from her, to build something little by little. Looking at her past, I couldn't care less if it took 6 episodes to get her to trust the MC and get sexual with him, it's not so uncommon in the world of AVNs, would have been way better than this off-putting scene imo.
True, can't deny, I would have much preferred a more romantic/trust buildup (which I did think was coming). Or a player choice to choose not to be tied and still get a BJ. Not relationship over, that was pretty harsh. But, this was what I was given, so I worked with it. I truly believe that it wouldn't have happened without finding the cuffs. Clearly, Devs were planning that this is how the scene would play out quite some time ago. And, I do have my fingers crossed, that this is the last time we have a scene like that with her (or at least a choice to avoid it).

Maybe they were using the old phrase, It's always the quiet ones that turn the wildest in the bedroom. So perhaps next time Maggie will have a nurse or catwoman costume. That I could get onboard with.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
so it's kinda weird people missing that point.
Dude...how long you been here now.

F95 mate ;)

(Like MIlton though, Maggie easily, by head and tails the best and my fave...however, should that content continue then I will just drop the entire VN as i already have issues with it I don't see being resolved and none of the other LI do it for me).

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I totally agree, it does not fit her personality at all, she looked like one of the most romantic LIs in this game and now she's acting like a cheap slut/dominatrix. Such a big and totally unexpected disappointment...
I also did not enjoy that scene, and as soon as I saw the direction it was going on one of my saves, I loaded a previous save and just ended up skipping the scene, and therefor skipping Maggie.

Although... how does someone being into handcuffing someone, make them a slut? A cheap dominatrix I mean, even that's a stretch but sure I can at least understand it, but a slut? I think you should look up the definition of the word.

-------

While I'm here figured I'd give my quick ranking of all the girls for me personally.

Jasmine>Allison>>Natalya>Dr. Mahamaya>Alexa>Maggie>Kris>>Veronica

Maggie was higher but that massage scene dropped her a couple of spots for me. If she hadn't done it as a surprise and talked to the MC beforehand about it, and then you get an option to do it or not I would have respected her more. However, just springing something suddenly like that on someone is not cool. I also have no idea if you decline that scene if you can still have a relationship with her in the future. And even if you can if she will want to do more of the same. So for now she will remain in the bottom half of characters I like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are no sluts in this game unfortunately.
Nothing would excite me more than romancing a very promiscuous girl and showing her I'm the guy for her.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I can't even remember her tbh. It's been ages since I last played because I'm waiting for steam.

Is she a confirmed full LI or just a hookup?
I have no idea if she will be an actual LI or just a casual fuck buddy, but she's Jasmine's friend that is also in your class and that goes to the ball with you and Jasmine. (The one with the glasses)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have no idea if she will be an actual LI or just a casual fuck buddy, but she's Jasmine's friend that is also in your class and that goes to the ball with you and Jasmine. (The one with the glasses)
I didn't go with Jasmine I went with my sweetie pie Allison. She is so perfect and wonderful.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I didn't go with Jasmine I went with my sweetie pie Allison. She is so perfect and wonderful.
I did both, considering I have a save for both Jasmine and Allison since they are easily my two favorites.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I did both, considering I have a save for both Jasmine and Allison since they are easily my two favorites.
I didn't like Jasmine too much because she showed me her breasts without making me work for it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's fine, she's mine anyways Joshy, you wouldn't be able to handle her. :sneaky::ROFLMAO: (Trust me if you saw her later scenes... :love:)
Damn out of reactions :HideThePain:
Are you forgetting how much of an alpha stud I am mate? I could handle her just fine; I just don't want to because I have my snookums Allison who loves me a lot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't even remember her tbh. It's been ages since I last played because I'm waiting for steam.

Is she a confirmed full LI or just a hookup?
Alexa is the Asian girl in your class, the who keeps sending you weird texts and tit pics.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The reason I won't make love to Jasmine or Alexa is because they are students and I'm their teacher.
If I was a teacher in real life I wouldn't make love to a student unless I knew we were in love and were going to live happily ever after.

4.80 star(s) 167 Votes