SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
After finishing episode 3, my two favorites are still Jas and Allie. I would say Jas is my #1 but only just barely, that definitely could change in the coming episodes though, it wouldn't take much for Allie to overtake the #1 spot for me.

My opinion of Veronica definitely changed after finishing episode 2 & 3. She's not a terrible person by any means, but not quite as good as I thought. She's definitely self-centered and just not at all empathic to the MC's situation. She resorts to guilt tripping quite often, and definitely isn't worth the trouble. Good thing I wasn't pursuing her in the first place.

I think I might make a Natalya save in the future, not sure when, but she's just too hot not to at least experience her scenes. Also, Jammin's reaction when you choose to take Natalya to the ball is freaking golden.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Hey UndergroundStudio !
I've came to this phantastic game through your older and sadly abandoned game 'The best days of our life'.
I love the very good Graphics here in this game, and finally with an MC who looks really good and not like a dork like in many other games. The girls looking also mostly very, very sexy and good. And the graphis all in all are very good, phantastic!

The story is good written too, IMO. I had several laughter in it. Hope the sad storyline over the daughter has a good ending. Now I be only in the second chapter and look forward what happened next.....
Congratulations to your game!
And I really hope this game will go on, and not be abandoned like the interesting other game ('The best days of our life').....
Greetingsfrom Vienna
C.
sad.JPG

The Best Days of Our Life was a very good AVN and had so much potential. It is sad the writer left the project. :(

But hey! Look at the bright side. If TBDOOL hadn't been abandoned, we wouldn't have Race of Life. ;)

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
After finishing episode 3, my two favorites are still Jas and Allie. I would say Jas is my #1 but only just barely, that definitely could change in the coming episodes though, it wouldn't take much for Allie to overtake the #1 spot for me.

My opinion of Veronica definitely changed after finishing episode 2 & 3. She's not a terrible person by any means, but not quite as good as I thought. She's definitely self-centered and just not at all empathic to the MC's situation. She resorts to guilt tripping quite often, and definitely isn't worth the trouble. Good thing I wasn't pursuing her in the first place.

I think I might make a Natalya save in the future, not sure when, but she's just too hot not to at least experience her scenes. Also, Jammin's reaction when you choose to take Natalya to the ball is freaking golden.
Soulless supremacy :Kappa::KEK:
screenshot0211.png

Feb 17, 2022
Really loving the game so far but from what I read in thread it seems Maggie is going to be the "femdom" LI, and damn that sucks as she is the hottest girl in this game.

Oh well time for some more hot teacher action for me.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I don't know whether UndergroundStudio has any plans to add a theme song to Race of Life but if so, I highly recommend this one. I mean it should be the anthem of the game. (y)

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.80 star(s) 170 Votes