Oct 10, 2022
We have very different tastes in humor. But that's ok, we're all different. I want to punch her right in her smug face. If MC wasn't such a pussy he'd either kick her out of his class or spank some sense into her.
And I am at the middle, I find her annoying and rarely funny yet I don't wanna punch her in the face. :) I give that honour to V. ;)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
And I am at the middle, I find her annoying and rarely funny yet I don't wanna punch her in the face. :) I give that honour to V. ;)
Yeah, I know, I'm just a cranky old bastard who gets way too immersed and invested in my AVN's. :ROFLMAO:

I can't even play a Jasmine path anymore. :cry: Her immaturity and comments piss me off when playing other paths. Even constantly turning her down, she keeps flashing MC, making her seem a bit skanky. I'm too annoyed too enjoy her as an LI anymore. :cry:

I never played a V path, so I've only got Maggie, Allison and Natalya paths left. I've tried letting it go, I just can't.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I still got to play V's path the thought sends shivers down my spine. Which says something cause I dislike Alexa alot , but curiosity sake I will eventually play it lol. While Allie is still my #1 pick Jasmine is this close to being tied to me after the update I just love her character she is just alot of fun.

Jan 19, 2024
Eh, no. I appreciate good ink, but she's more like a doodle board. I like Jammin's backstory but I cannot get past the enormous amount on her. To each their own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Maggie scene is both one of the weirdest and one of the most anti-climatic I've ever seen in a AVN...
I'm starting to regret to have helped her. I hope it will be possible to have a second go at Maggie if I skip this scene...
I totally agree, it does not fit her personality at all, she looked like one of the most romantic LIs in this game and now she's acting like a cheap slut/dominatrix. Such a big and totally unexpected disappointment...

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I totally agree, it does not fit her personality at all, she looked like one of the most romantic LIs in this game and now she's acting like a cheap slut/dominatrix. Such a big and totally unexpected disappointment...
I actually didn't mind it. Disclaimer: Maggie is my fav.

First time I saw it I went WTF and was pissed. Had a quick look at the coding and don't think you can pick her up later. So went back and did it.

On the second view, I started to see that it wasn't about femdom, but security. We don't know if Maggie has any sexual issue or mistrust of men. But growing up with the dick and then boarding school, it wouldn't be unusual. In all previous contact with her if you objectify her, slap her ass, or whistle, you lose points. It's not about finding her sexy, cause you can imagine her in lingerie and she likes it, you get points. It's the ones where you see her as an object.

Using the tie downs, even though MC could break them at anytime, gives her a sense of safety that allows her to open herself up to him. She wasn't using dominatrix language, like "shut up bitch, do what I say". It was more, "you like that". She's just as concerned with MC's pleasure as her own.

I don't think she would have done it, if she hadn't previously found MC's handcuffs, and thought he wanted it or at least like it. I don't expect (& really hope) that this is not going to be the normal sex with her. But if she comes out with whips and chains in the next lewd, I'm gonna run the other way.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
People did not get this at first sight? How, you guys skipped all the dialogues or what? :unsure:
I've seen so many posts of people complaining about the scene, I thought I should offer a defence for poor Maggie.

And yes, first time through I was clicking quickly, (I always do, in all my games), not CTRL, just quickly. Then I go through again and analyze each frame and word (well in the story ones anyway).

Oct 10, 2022
I've seen so many posts of people complaining about the scene, I thought I should offer a defence for poor Maggie.

And yes, first time through I was clicking quickly, (I always do, in all my games), not CTRL, just quickly. Then I go through again and analyze each frame and word (well in the story ones anyway).
It was not directed at you but general who did not get her issues. She is not my fav, so I was not even concentrated on her but even I still got that so it's kinda weird people missing that point.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I actually didn't mind it. Disclaimer: Maggie is my fav.

First time I saw it I went WTF and was pissed. Had a quick look at the coding and don't think you can pick her up later. So went back and did it.

On the second view, I started to see that it wasn't about femdom, but security. We don't know if Maggie has any sexual issue or mistrust of men. But growing up with the dick and then boarding school, it wouldn't be unusual. In all previous contact with her if you objectify her, slap her ass, or whistle, you lose points. It's not about finding her sexy, cause you can imagine her in lingerie and she likes it, you get points. It's the ones where you see her as an object.

Using the tie downs, even though MC could break them at anytime, gives her a sense of safety that allows her to open herself up to him. She wasn't using dominatrix language, like "shut up bitch, do what I say". It was more, "you like that". She's just as concerned with MC's pleasure as her own.

I don't think she would have done it, if she hadn't previously found MC's handcuffs, and thought he wanted it or at least like it. I don't expect (& really hope) that this is not going to be the normal sex with her. But if she comes out with whips and chains in the next lewd, I'm gonna run the other way.
You make some very valid points. I caught the fact that she is not a real dominatrix because of the wording she used, but I was pissed too, just like you. I get that she has issues trusting men because of her asshole step-father, but I still think that what she did is totally out of her character (even though she came like never before) and not a good way to start a trusting relationship with a man. I don't know... I was expecting much more from her, to build something little by little. Looking at her past, I couldn't care less if it took 6 episodes to get her to trust the MC and get sexual with him, it's not so uncommon in the world of AVNs, would have been way better than this off-putting scene imo.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 167 Votes